• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's one of the most Polak-esque things I've ever seen
I actually burst out laughing at how comical that entire sequence was and of course it was Polak. Just needs to land some extra hits to make up for it.

Alucard

Banned
Why is our PP so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I thought they looked pretty decent there.

I don't mind if we get beat by a better team, but fuck them losing because of stupidity.

4ac18097fac612dcacd9115da94b09ad1e0410af.jpg

zroid

Banned
There were rumours in 2015 that Polak was dissatisfied with Kessel's work ethic while they were teammates

Velcro Fly

is it bad i feel better with a 1-0 lead than i would with a 2-0 lead

it seems like 2-0 is just an invitation to sit back and give up goals

Red_Man

Pens winning ANOTHER cup after firing their coach mid season would be crazy

Alucard

Banned
I really wish the HBK Line was on some other less detestable team.

This is probably the most likeable team the Pens have had since the Crosby era began. I can understand your position, though.

I feel good with a 1-0 lead, but it's also unsettling how quickly this game can turn around with one Sharks goal. The Pens should at least have two with how much they've controlled the play in this one.

bremon

The speed of the Penguins. Morgan Freeman's head would be spinning.

Icing. Of all the things I've heard wins championships, icing is not one of them.

Red_Man

Schultz is the most harmless "offensive defenceman" I've seen since Raphael Diaz.

Pens winning ANOTHER cup after firing their coach mid season would be crazy

If we somehow win this year, I'm going to be posted if we don't start doing this annually.

When shooting from the point, he thinks the net is on the OUTSIDE of the posts.
I still think what's more amazing is how highly he was thought of last year and this playoffs he was getting scratched so Schultz could play.

Also I'm really scared with this leads after how easily we sit back in third periods....

3rd period prediction: The Sharks score on what's left of this powerplay to start the period. The Pens control play for the rest of the game but lose when Lovejoy passes the puck back into his own net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom