• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Some solid hockey up to the first commercial break. This series has been so fun to watch so far.

LET'S GO PENS. I've cracked open my Ridgies bag. Pens goal incoming in the next TV block.

Alucard

Banned
Hope the Pens get something for their hard work this period. If the Sharks somehow manage to score, it would be a pretty devastating blow after so much good done by Pittsburgh so far.

bremon

Chevy promoting driving tired because of some beeping. Classic GM; live life on the edge.

On topic, Hertl's quick look there was the closest thing to an offensive I've seen from them so far.

Alucard

Banned
They should be if they keep giving the neutral zone away to stretch passes up the middle.

Kind of surprised their coaching staff hasn't caught on to this play yet. Maybe because the Pens do it so quickly that it's hard to counter regardless.

bremon

Yeah, nervous mistakes I think. They need a lead to build some confidence if they want to turn this into a series. They were lucky to get out of that period unscathed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hearing commentators talk about how calm and cool NHL goalies are, is one of the more tiresome tropes in hockey.

Alucard

Banned
Hearing commentators talk about how calm and cool NHL goalies are, is one of the more tiresome tropes in hockey.

Other goalie tropes:

-"He's weak on his high glove side."
-"Imagine how this game could have gone if he hadn't stood tall when it was 2-0 for the other guys."
-"He hasn't seen a shot in a while, so he must be easier to score on."

zroid

Banned

That's how Bernier got his reputation for being good. He's always calm. Too bad it doesn't help him not shit the bed regularly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's how Bernier got his reputation for being good. He's always calm. Too bad it doesn't help him not shit the bed regularly.
Price is the worst because he's exceptionally nonchalant in his play, and ever away commentator has to talk about it for 5 minutes in every game.

Alucard

Banned
H

B

KEEEESSSSEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

bxjeoGx.gif

Amazing tenacity by the Pens' third line on that shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom