• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Congrats on another cup Pens! Oh well at least we made it to the finals for the first time.

It's not over until San Jose loses at home. I have some bad news for you, though...

4hvmvIs.jpg

These chips and this iced tea are now 4-0 in these playoffs. The bad news? I have 2 days to recover before game 3. My digestive system will be ready.

#sacrifice
#accountability
#gutrot
#DoItForTheTeam

Sharks have three days to figure out how to deal with our speed or this is over.

I just can't believe we're here right now. That this Pens team is in this position is hard for me to even fathom. I'm super proud of these guys no matter what happens.

Alucard

Banned
Do you eat the entire bag of those chips Alucard? How much Calories and Sodium?

I'm too scared to totally look. Pretty sure the iced tea is 28 grams of sugar, which equates to 7 teaspoons of the stuff. Not as much sugar in the chips, but I'm sure the calorie and sodium counts are something I'd rather stay ignorant of.

It's not over until San Jose loses at home. I have some bad news for you, though...

The series is over. We are just being out played in just about every way. They're beating us to the pucks, they're winning the battles, they're killing us on the break out, they're killing us in the neutral zone, they're giving us no chance to create any offense. We're just getting killed out there. We have no shot.

Alucard

Banned
I really loved Crosby's body language in this game. In the past, he would have acted out against Thornton and smacked him right back while yapping at the ref on the way to the bench. Today? Just took a few wicked shots to the head, lost his helmet, and didn't react at all. Sid the Mature Adult, friends.

That final play was amazing. He looked like a goddamn general barking orders before the faceoff, and his smile after the goal was tranquil AF.

purg3

slept with Malkin
just got home. Feels good man.

Pens are in prime position to bring the cup home again.

I never had that sense that they were going to lose this game unlike the games against the Caps and Tampa. Sharks need to figure shit out to make this a series.

LET'S GO PENS

Solo

We all knew the Shorks would choke at some point. My guess is they win one at home and Pitt wins the Cup on home ice in Game 5.

Also, I hate to give Crosby any respect after years of watching him be the biggest flopper and cry baby in the league, but I had a lot of respect for his non-reaction to Thornton's buffoonery. Crosby of 2010 would have dropped like he'd been shot and whined to all the refs. 2016 Crosby took it like a man and shrugged it off and set up the game winner. Sid finally grew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom