• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

Lol, Legit. Sorry we bailed cause it was getting late.

Anyway, when was the last time a dman scored a hatty? ;)

Not too sure but our offense was clicking last night. Some serious snipes. We got into the top 200. Great D Milly. Opened up the offense. It was also nice beating a top 100 Elite team 6-0.

Anyone on tonight?

Delryk

Ill be on if im not dead tired.. way too tired in the last 2 weeks... its our peak at work so doing extra hours..

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alright, if Delryk gets on we can run 3's + whoever else gets on until Milly gets on

Stat!

I'll be on tonight, I want to get into the top 100 before the playoffs hit

Same here. I think we can too. We're sitting at 204 with 5 days left. A few good nights can easily hit us top 100. We've been moving up rapidly too.

Oh, and of any team within +/- 10, we have the best penalty kill

Stat!

Great night again Legit, Milly, Delryk. We're up to 128 and only have 1 loss in our last 20 games. Another night of not losing including a 7-0 romp against a top 200 elite team.

Great games again. We're on fire.

Red_Man

I feel like I'm playing my best hockey in a long time, my build change was a great idea, and everyone else is playing fantastic too. Feels like we've finally hit that extra gear and everything has become automatic. Good shit.

Delryk

Doode msged me we got lucky. Asked him if he was mad and said nope with reasons. So i replied they might wanna go back to pro and try more plays. Trying the crease pass and play with no D is for chimps.

Red_Man

Someone's carrying around bananas in their gear, because we keep running into chimp teams non stop, I don't get it.

Stat!

Someone's carrying around bananas in their gear, because we keep running into chimp teams non stop, I don't get it.

I don't know. I think we're just playing well. Statistically, the best team we faced last night, we beat 7-0. Pretty much every team we played were well above 500 and a few were elite teams. Only a couple teams were 500.

Right now, we're on a hot streak. Especially the past few nights. Hopefully, we can carry it to the top 100 and into the playoffs.

Red_Man

I'm down for some afternoon games before the games tonight if anyone else is on. I'll be on and off all day.

Stat!

What's relatively soon? Are you guys on now? I'm up for some afternoon games, Post in here, if you two are getting on and when. 2:30 EST? Now? 3:00?

Stat!

Good games. We are clicking on every level. We got up to 111 and are 80-19-2.

Some stats:

18 game winning streak. Outscoring opponents 53-13 and have 7 shutouts

Before our loss, we had won 11 straight. So in our past 32 games, we are 31-1.

In those 32 games, we have outscored our opponents 95-26 with 11 shutouts. Take away our loss (against a top 100 elite team), and it's 94-22.

Red_Man

Nevermind. Only 3 hrs of 2x xp, so I won't be on. Forgot about that.
CRumsLk.gif

Red_Man

Another undefeated night, good shit guys. At 105 now, another good run and we'll be in the top 90-80. Great passing too Schuey, it's noticeably picking up, remind me to show you the 1 timer thing in practice so we can try 20 or so.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Another undefeated night, good shit guys. At 105 now, another good run and we'll be in the top 90-80. Great passing too Schuey, it's noticeably picking up, remind me to show you the 1 timer thing in practice so we can try 20 or so.

Thanks. Yeah some practice with it would be good.

Top Bottom