• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i'm done for awhile and probably for the year

i've made Legit the Captain now

good luck boys
Flyer's season kill your hockey enjoyment? We'll be here waiting Captain.

yCbCV.gif

Red_Man

Seeing as Viz is done for now, I'll probably move back to D and rotate with Milly from time to time. You cool with slotting at C from time to time Moop? With you Milly, and Aces upfront we shouldn't have any problems, and your play style is more fitting to C anyways.

You alive Delryk?

Milly79

The problem with Moop is faceoffs. If he starts losing them, he doesn't want to play center. I'd play center, but then I would have to use my other controller which is broken even more just to take the faceoffs. So, idk. Guess we'll just have to figure it out as we go.

Red_Man

Face offs are one of those things you just need to get a feel for. If he plays enough games he'll pick it up, and FO's are the most important thing anyways. We still win lots of games where I get matched up against a guy who has my number.

Delryk

Seeing as Viz is done for now, I'll probably move back to D and rotate with Milly from time to time. You cool with slotting at C from time to time Moop? With you Milly, and Aces upfront we shouldn't have any problems, and your play style is more fitting to C anyways.

You alive Delryk?

yah i am.. pissed off at NHL13 for crashing on me all the time tho.

anybody plays with a gamertag profile on a USB stick? yah i'm to that point even though it wouldn't make sense of the crash.. but it's EA.. they never make sense!

Red_Man

GG's Schuey and Delyrk, myself Aces and Milly will be back on later tonight around 9 est probably if you wanna try and play C Moop or if anyone else wants on.

moop1167

The problem with Moop is faceoffs. If he starts losing them, he doesn't want to play center. I'd play center, but then I would have to use my other controller which is broken even more just to take the faceoffs. So, idk. Guess we'll just have to figure it out as we go.

LOL exactly. I will still do it, but I can't promise I won't bitch about losing them. It's not a matter of me losing to the guy I just feel like I am letting our team down, which bothers me.

I can play in maybe 45 mins or so too if anyone is getting on.

Red_Man

Pretty bad night overall. I had some really rough games and we weren't scoring at all either. Dunno if it was just one of those nights or if we should switch things up.

Red_Man

I'll be on after the Habs game, depending who gets on I might move back up to C.

Stat!

How much longer are you gonna play? I can be on in 20~ if it's gonna be for a while.

We just got off.

Good games tonight Legit and Schuey. We jumped up 200 spots in Elite. Won all four games out scoring our opponents 21-3 including a 7-0 romp. Clicking on offense, defense, and everywhere in between. Kinda funny, 2 of the goals we're scored on us within the first 10 minutes of the game. After that? All us the rest of the way winning 6-2. Set the tone for the night.

Red_Man

We just finished, I would be down to keep playing but we only had me and Schuey on.

Edit: GG's good rebound night after last night, just shredded through teams. I'm definitely sticking to center from now on.

Red_Man

Switched my build, which is probably stupid with how well last night went but w/e. I'll be on tonight if people get on after the games.

Milly79

He didn't switch because it was hard, he switched because myself-Moop-Aces really doesn't work.

I guess I'll be playing D.

Red_Man

Depending if Moop / Schuey / Delyrk get on you won't have to Milly. We can run 3 forwards too.

Red_Man

GG's dunno how much you enjoyed it, but you did good on D for the most part Milly. Everything else was rocking. Fuck Datsyuk.

Red_Man

You helped moved the offence quite a bit, the defensive stuff the forwards can help compensate too. Things really opened up when Aces and Moop were using you on the point more, especially Aces when he come's down that wing, good strategy to use moving forward. We just need Schuey to get his one timers down now.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but if Milly is playing D I think we should try and let him QB the PP more often instead of trying to force shit in front of the net constantly, we had some great cycles going later in the night.

Milly79

Especially that one where you dropped it, I skated towards the middle and threw it back on the wall for you with the shortside snipe! That was a beauty.

Red_Man

I can't tell if you're being an asshole, but that was nice and it spreads out the other team quite a bit and opens up some good space.

Top Bottom