• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're both wrong. I was in Chicago pretending to be a window cleaner outside Moop's high-rise condo to see if his life was as amazing as I imagined.

Red_Man

All I saw was this then I bailed

0119_omq1.gif

Stat!

Well, I can be on soon. But I really don't feel like playing D.

Moop and I are just doing 1 v 1 practice. No one else is on. Scheuy just got on. I won't be on a ton longer. If you want to join us, we're just fooling around in practice.

Red_Man

That was one of the better goals I've seen in a while. Moop and myself had some good shit going on in the final game as well. I'll be on after the Habs game around 10 est.

Red_Man

If I do get on tonight it won't be till real late like 11 or 12 so don't plan on me showing up.

Stat!

Way to go Milly/Legit. Great offense last night. We were on fire.

Scheuy, dominant defense. I think you kept every team to one goal or less (and most games were shutouts). I don't know how you didnt score either last night. Every game felt like it could be 7-0 or 8-0. Great games last night.

We went 7-1 and only lost one game cause Milly left in the beginning and the other team had every bounce imaginable.

We went 5-0 with a defenseman (Schuey) playing outscoring our opponents 20-3 including some Elite level teams. In the remaining 3 games, we had this ridiculous overtime win in a 6-5 game without a dman where it ricocheted off of two of their guys into the net.

Stat!

Don't know if anyone is getting on but figured I'd see if anyone was up for games or something.

Screw the Leafs.

Top Bottom