• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

moop1167

14-0, never forget.

GG Moop getting most assists and points in a game this year.

RVyP9.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Moops head is going to be so big he won't be able to walk out his door after that game.

Red_Man

I should be back on tonight, could probably get on earlier than usual with nothing going on today

Revenant

I'm on, Rev is on but I thinking jerking to his Rowsdower goals.

my xbl jsut ran out, i have an extra 3 month card but it's not here with me at school. So i'm out until further notice(lol probably a few days). I'll give you guys a moment to collect your thoughts.

Red_Man

I'm moving Friday, dunno how long it will be after that before I can get back on so don't expect me to be playing for a while. Dunno if I can get any games in the rest of this week either.

moop1167

I probably won't be chimping around for a while either. Heading to Florida this weekend to visit my family and the next weekend I'll be in Vegas for a bachelor party.

Red_Man

Driving to my new place and I just drove past a llama farm and instantly thought of you chimps, not even playing and I can't escape the club.

zsswimmer

Well i could play if someone didn't want play/open spots available. UFC is on tonight so that's what I'll be watching, but I'm free all day Sunday except for whenever that show Mad Men comes on AMC.

I can play pretty much anytime except early evening tonight

We seem to have a lack forwards available so I'm prob gonna have to play Center and we are gonna need Milly along with me at forward to have any chance of winning

So we should prob shoot for whatever day and time works for the goat-lover

zsswimmer

I can play pretty much anytime except early evening tonight

We seem to have a lack forwards available so I'm prob gonna have to play Center and we are gonna need Milly along with me at forward to have any chance of winning

So we should prob shoot for whatever day and time works for the goat-lover

y3857G3.gif

Top Bottom