• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Delryk

No ones team is playing tonight, but I'm sure people still want to watch. Figured I would ask anyway: does anyone want to play some games tonight?

I'm done for some games before 11pm.. LOL :) dont care about the teams tonite

OK nevermind... vis won't show up before 11 so i guess we wont play ;) Vis doesnt wanna play wif meee

200.gif

Milly79

I did shit the bed pretty early in the 2nd... Goalie controls are wonky, and I really wish they would've not taken out the manual saves you could attempt. The desperation saves are retarded as shit, either way, it doesn't matter...

I think I'm pretty close to calling it quits for the year. Just been getting more frustrated with myself lately and it's really discouraging when the team hasn't started off too hot this season. For now, I'll keep playing, but just a heads up it's probably coming.

Stat!

Last game with Milly, I'll be honest, was on the phone for that game with an emergency and at points wasn't paying attention.

Though I was paying attention, and totally ****** up on those three penalties. I don't think I've taken 3 in a game this year.

Otherwise, some solid games. Haven't played in over a month. I won't be on as much but maybe periodically I'll come on.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We had some great games early on, but once we had a goalie in there was too many break downs and it was late here anyways so I got off.

Milly79

We had some great games early on, but once we had a goalie in there was too many break downs and it was late here anyways so I got off.

Wouldn't say it was so much of us breaking down, they just destroyed us as a whole. They were a good team, which comes when you play 6s. Something we're definitely not accustomed to.

Red_Man

Wouldn't say it was so much of us breaking down, they just destroyed us as a whole. They were a good team, which comes when you play 6s. Something we're definitely not accustomed to.
A bit of both. That's the first 6s game I've played this year, and they're definitely on another level compared to who we usually play against. I'll be on again tonight after the Leafs game.

Edit: Also I like Viz at C and myself on a wing, if we can play with that line up more often that would be awesome.

Milly79

I personally prefer you at C and Vis on D.

Will be on tonight again, but it will be later like last night. And stop bitching out, Legit. Gotta keep that iron man streak alive.

Red_Man

I played like 7 games before you got on, it wasn't bitching out and I can't stay up as late anymore now that I get up 5:30 am for work. I get too tired, I'm becoming an old man like Viz.

Red_Man

It's all good, we played some good teams there. I'll still be on if anyone else want's to dangle

Top Bottom