• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

y3857G3.gif

lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm on now, so are Viz and Swim

Edit: I just realized it's the playoffs, we'll have to wait for Milly

Red_Man

Good job boys, some stressful games there. Nice setups all night Moop, the sauce was out in full glory tonight.

Red_Man

I don't know abou you guys, but the playoffs are the most nerve racking shit I ever experience while gaming.
Disappointed I didn't have my mic on but it really is, the only reason I keep coming back to this pos game.

Red_Man

I didn't need a mic, I knew when everyone was yelling, same shit every time :lol although I enjoyed Swims high as fuck locker room chat

zsswimmer

I didn't need a mic, I knew when everyone was yelling, same shit every time :lol although I enjoyed Swims high as fuck locker room chat

It gave me the extra edge when I needed it the most

Also, I slept for like like 12 hours after the game, I guess I'm not surprised since I carried the team last night ;) #yolo #swag #420blazeit #enforcerproblems

Milly79

No ones team is playing tonight, but I'm sure people still want to watch. Figured I would ask anyway: does anyone want to play some games tonight?

Top Bottom