• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

moop1167

I'll get on soon. If the Caps don't score in the first 5 mins in the 3rd I'll just hop on and follow the score. They are a fucking disgrace tonight.

moop1167

I'll be on tonight.

tumblr_m0y9taQSRu1r37cx1o1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We're going to have to find a new player to do the left/ right move seeing as Aces robot body surely broke down after that legendary choke job by the Leafs.

Red_Man

Alright games, I'm not using my mic right now because I'm living with some other people in a new place who get up early for work and I don't want to be loud, and its easier to ignore the bullshit spewing out of Moops mouth when I don't respond to it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Alright games, I'm not using my mic right now because I'm living with some other people in a new place who get up early for work and I don't want to be loud, and its easier to ignore the bullshit spewing out of Moops mouth when I don't respond to it.

I see. Good games. Close one at the end. There goalie stole it.

moop1167

We definitely played well last night but had some tough breaks.

Viz do you still have that breakaway goal? I want to see it again.

Red_Man

Fucking garbage. I can't play anymore if this is what it's going to be like. I know you want us to cycle more and pass to the D more Viz, but we can't do that until the D learns how to make a pass.

Delryk

Fucking garbage. I can't play anymore if this is what it's going to be like. I know you want us to cycle more and pass to the D more Viz, but we can't do that until the D learns how to make a pass.

Might wanna try to win the faceoff and gain the zone first bubba. Can't always be at MY blueline and have 3 on 1s on me every freaking rush. Works both ways.

Delryk

Sounds like I missed an overwhelmingly successful night of games

Im so glad that "what I want" is motivating you guys in my absence

Only 1.5 games about. Lol.

Thats what happens when no one communicates and nothings going right. Think we got 12 penalties against us in 5 periods too. So "what you want" shouldnt even be mentioned really. Ahwell.

Yo, do you guys ever play with a goalie? We'll be playing some more and were looking at GAF v GAF some time, but I've switched to goalie. We could play a few without, but was curious if you had anyone who could play goalie for the others.

Delryk

Yo, do you guys ever play with a goalie? We'll be playing some more and were looking at GAF v GAF some time, but I've switched to goalie. We could play a few without, but was curious if you had anyone who could play goalie for the others.

sChubert, milly and aces are pretty good. I play in dropins but never did in club

Top Bottom