• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

New video just posted on 1 touch dekes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjJd6-9I2oM&feature=youtu.be

I don't see this getting exploited in any way at all. Nope.

What happened to last month's Littman interview of improving the D side only while not really updating offense? That was rather quick...

Truth is, we all were worried of figure skaters last year but I haven't noticed a ton of figure skating this year. I won't say its broken now, but the truth is, we don't need to see dangles. How often do you see someone go through the legs to themselves? Once every couple of months? As long as they're balanced (i.e if someone touches the puck, you lose iit), I'm fine with it. Making it easier to pull off? Well, its downright impossible and useless aside from 1-2 moves so hopefully they make it a bit easier. What they really need with the 1-touch dekes is for you to be able to interrupt the animation. For example, allowing you to bail out a deke, or start a next deke before being fully done the animation (but at the risk of losing the puck)

I did like seeing the strafing from the defenseman though. Anyways, I'll be on tonight if anyone is up for it. (Also, found the wheels joke at the end kinda funny).

Stat!

A rough, but turned into a bit of a fun night once we realized we couldn't buy a break and started to have fun. Some crazy goals (one that went over everyone's head) and Schuey rocked it at centre.

Anyone up for afternoon games?

Delryk

Got my parents over 'til Tuesday. They just announced to me they moving from Toronto to Cornwall/Ottawa to retire. I replied "as long as you dont turn into a Sens fan." Thankfully, they said no but will prolly get tickets. Instead of 6hr drive for me to go see me parents, itll take me about 50 mins. Pretty cool. Especially when we're used to seeing them once a year for the last 12 years.

Got my parents over 'til Tuesday. They just announced to me they moving from Toronto to Cornwall/Ottawa to retire. I replied "as long as you dont turn into a Sens fan." Thankfully, they said no but will prolly get tickets. Instead of 6hr drive for me to go see me parents, itll take me about 50 mins. Pretty cool. Especially when we're used to seeing them once a year for the last 12 years.

Damn one good playoff series is all it took to sway them huh?

You Canadians really are starving for that Stanley Cup...

Milly79

Nah, my iPhone. I didn't feel like waiting for it to render and upload all those videos, and it was too hilarious to not remember.

Games tonite?

ill play in like an hour or two after I finish laundry

I got a new controller today after I raged out a few days ago and shattered my old one after throwing it into a wall

Oh yeah looks like Aces lead pipe lock was right, no NHL14 on next gen... At launch at least. I figure they will probably skip 14 altogether.

Stat!

ill play in like an hour or two after I finish laundry

I got a new controller today after I raged out a few days ago and shattered my old one after throwing it into a wall

Oh yeah looks like Aces lead pipe lock was right, no NHL14 on next gen... At launch at least. I figure they will probably skip 14 altogether.

Yep. Got this stuff on lockdown. On one hand, I was kinda pumped I called it. other hand, I'm not doubledipping on NHL if I get a new console this year.

Also, Skype + NHL 15 at the same time? Xbox One was built for me.

I'll be on as well after I eat dinner.

Top Bottom