• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Delryk

No xbox one for Vis? Pfffft! Impossible.

E3 will announce Dance AllStar Revolution Techno Phat Beats for the new xbox and you will be hooked!

No xbox one for Vis? Pfffft! Impossible.

E3 will announce Dance AllStar Revolution Techno Phat Beats for the new xbox and you will be hooked!

Not even exclusive Nickelodeon Dance 3 would change my mind at this point.

Wii U for me bros, NHL Club for that is gonna be crazy next year because of EA's unprecedented partnership with Nintendo. I won't even need a fucking TV to play either!

Who's with me???

Stat!

The NHL15 EASHL Club is gonna be a ghost town that I will not be visiting my friend

Oh I was just kidding around with the EASHL + Skype being a huge bonus for me.

I'm undecided. People are harping on MS today on Gaf but I don't think it was a bad conference. We'll have to see at e3 what games MS is willing to put forth.

I don't think I'll pick up either at launch and wait to see where everything actually lies as oppose to marketing PR stuff.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GGs tonight, we had a good streak going there for a bit before that one team fucked us up. I'll be on for the next few days as well.

Playoffs start tomorrow night

I have no way of telling what the actual games played totals are for the month but my best guess is this:

FWD
Moop
Aces
Milly
--------
Legit

DEF
Viz
Delryk
----------
Swim/Schuey

Any chance we can start early between 8pm-9 pm est one of the nights this week so Delryk can play?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
for me to play we'd have to be done by 10-11 same as Delryk, so I doubt I can get in on it anyways.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Confirmed, Milly's goat was used for mocap in NHL 13 hits.

HRAfv7F.gif

I should be able to play tonight, not sure what time though.

Good effort tonight in our 1st round defeat.

Defense was stout, but we couldn't put together anything on offense. They got a pretty soft goal all things considered and were able to protect that lead.

Milly79

I was in Michigan, borrrowing an Xbox and that was all they had. Anyway, I'm online now watching Netflix. Hit me up if you wanna play.

I was in Michigan, borrrowing an Xbox and that was all they had. Anyway, I'm online now watching Netflix. Hit me up if you wanna play.

We will need a 4th.

Milly will not play with only 3, especially with me and Delryk who excel in turning the puck over at a high rate.

Top Bottom