• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

You down for games after the Boston game tonight? One of us will send you an invite when we get on.

Uh, bring this dude aboard now.

WOAH
WOAH
WOAH

slow down there

Both of you must have forgot that this is a democracy and I'm the goddamn President around here, which means I don't have to do what the majority of u peons want. I GOT ELECTORAL COLLEGE LEVEL CLOUT UP IN HERE, RECOGNIZE!!!

This guy doesn't join until he passes a full battery of tests

Test #1

New guy, If you had to choose one of these NHL players to die in a plane crash or fire (or flaming plane crash), who would it be?

A. James Neal
B. Martin Brodeur
C. James Neal
D. John Tavares
E. James Neal
F. Jonathan Toews
G. James Neal

CHOOSE WISELY...

beanman25

WOAH
WOAH
WOAH

slow down there

Both of you must have forgot that this is a democracy and I'm the goddamn President around here, which means I don't have to do what the majority of u peons want. I GOT ELECTORAL COLLEGE LEVEL CLOUT UP IN HERE, RECOGNIZE!!!

This guy doesn't join until he passes a full battery of tests

Test #1

New guy, If you had to choose one of these NHL players to die in a plane crash or fire (or flaming plane crash), who would it be?

A. James Neal
B. Martin Brodeur
C. James Neal
D. John Tavares
E. James Neal
F. Jonathan Toews
G. James Neal

CHOOSE WISELY...

B!

If I had it my way, it'd be H. Alex Pietrangelo

Delryk

200.gif

Milly79

Let me know if a spot opens up. Don't wanna take one from someone. Should've known Moop would necro-log and Aces computer would automatically turn his Xbox on.

Milly79

You did great tonight, dude.
Gonna have to think of a name for you...

Welcome aboard!

And GG on beating the 10th team in the world.

ggs tonight, we were pretty lethal in every game except the one that the Top 10 team spanked us in the rematch

good shit out there beanman, I saw some nice vision and playmaking out of you tonight.
if you plan on sticking around, give the OP a look over, specifically the rules section (we dont have many) so you are on the same page as us

beanman25

ggs tonight, we were pretty lethal in every game except the one that the Top 10 team spanked us in the rematch

good shit out there beanman, I saw some nice vision and playmaking out of you tonight.
if you plan on sticking around, give the OP a look over, specifically the rules section (we dont have many) so you are on the same page as us

Thanks man! I always try to get it up as quick as possible, you can thank many of the QC players I've played with for that, haha.

I'm good with those rules.

Yep. Share the same sentiments as everyone else. Beanman, you were awesome and a sick goal with 1.3 seconds left.

Thanks man, haha. My eyes lit up when I saw that spot open to score. I definitely played too much versus yesterday.

Good shit tonight, your have a wicked one timer, can't wait to have you on regularly. Don't worry about mistakes, we make a lot and you more then made up for them.

Always have the one timer jacked up. Even if the shot gets stopped, it's so hard that plenty of chances come from it. I always beat myself up when I make mistakes, even if they are microscopic. I guess that just happens when you play the game competitively for 5 years.

You did great tonight, dude.
Gonna have to think of a name for you...

Welcome aboard!

And GG on beating the 10th team in the world.

Well, I know that name is a mouth full to say. You could call me beanman or anything really. Just so long as it isn't a bother to say.

Delryk

I love how gaf peeps are thinking of changing if family member thing is true.. lol

Family both.. but do we care? Still a year and a half away !! Lol
Oooh BF4.. wooooo.. :)

Top Bottom