• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Wow. I never realized how much more weight a game with a goalie has. Same record this month as last month at this point and with me playing goalie, it suddenly puts you in an entirely different division?

Has it always been like that?

Wow. I never realized how much more weight a game with a goalie has. Same record this month as last month at this point and with me playing goalie, it suddenly puts you in an entirely different division?

Translation:

I have just realized I am no better than a shit CPU goalie

Milly79

gtfo.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'll be back on tomorrow night, you'd better be ready Milly.

Same record this month as last month at this point and with me playing goalie, it suddenly puts you in an entirely different division?
20-43? You guys finally get into the Pro division ?

Delryk

Oh no!.. i guess i should stop all my 24hr internetstuff too!!.. there goes my receiver, laptop, tablet, 2 phones and 2 pcs... because my Xbox one is 24 hr only!! Ong im going to die!!!!

Btw getting ps4 too just not at launch. ;)

Delryk

I'm gonna enjoy the meltdowns on social media in November from the fools who will have no idea about all this stuff and buy this POS system

Those are the nut cases like mothers who buys for their kid and shit who dont read before buying. But ppl who will love it are mostly 20-45, whos not afraid of the digital future. If this is true all the hardcore gamers (aka chimps) will be gone to PS4. LOL. Woot!!

beanman25

I'd like to play with you guys sometime if spots ever open up. I play either wing or defense. (defense is what I played with legends never die, purple cobraz, shammers, and a few other teams)

My gamertag for NHL is Doowutchyalikee

Red_Man

I'll probably get both consoles, and buy NHL for whatever system the rest of the team is going for.

I'd like to play with you guys sometime if spots ever open up. I play either wing or defense. (defense is what I played with legends never die, purple cobraz, shammers, and a few other teams)

My gamertag for NHL is Doowutchyalikee
We could use more D men, are you looking to play this season or wait until NHL 14?

beanman25

I'll probably get both consoles, and buy NHL for whatever system the rest of the team is going for.

We could use more D men, are you looking to play this season or wait until NHL 14?

I'll play this season!!

If anyone ever wants to play unranked versus games, I'm down too. Get sick of playing like a cheese ball in ranked games. I'm ranked 31 right now, and every game is the exact same, haha.

EDIT: I play either side on D, but always use a left handed guy.

Red_Man

I'll play this season!!

If anyone ever wants to play unranked versus games, I'm down too. Get sick of playing like a cheese ball in ranked games. I'm ranked 31 right now, and every game is the exact same, haha.

EDIT: I play either side on D, but always use a left handed guy.
Sounds good, dunno if anyone's playing tonight, I'd be down for games after the Bos / Chi game but it would be nice to have another D man on board.

Stat!

Sounds good, dunno if anyone's playing tonight, I'd be down for games after the Bos / Chi game but it would be nice to have another D man on board.

I'll be down for games after the Bos/Chi game tonight.

I'm back. Tonight!

Also, 50 things Gameinformer learned about NHL 14. New stuff but mostly about modes (and something about the chop!)

Not sure about my system. I still enjoy the Xbox and the One's negatives aren't that crippling while Skype + Xbox = huge win but I'm leaning ps4. NHL 14 will only be on this generation so I won't make up my mind right now.

Red_Man

I'll play after if others are down.

Not sure about my system. I still enjoy the Xbox and the One's negatives aren't that crippling while Skype + Xbox = huge win but I'm leaning ps4. NHL 14 will only be on this generation so I won't make up my mind right now.
Does that mean you plan on having picture / picture of NHL and Skype with your Tali at the same time? You should probably retire, I hear we got this new guy anyways.

Red_Man

I think I've played with you somewhere before.

I'm "BobRichards" if you've played me on one of my previous variations of gamertag.
You down for games after the Boston game tonight? One of us will send you an invite when we get on.

Top Bottom