• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

ggs tonight boys

Moop and I finally got some things going on offense, Schuey was a rock on defense outside of that one game and he got on the scoresheet in the last game too

moop1167

New club rule:

Only late games will be played from now on. Start times to be no earlier than 11pm EST

Why? Just because.

hbkdealwithit.gif

For what its worth.. good 2 games guys. Cant do any better than 0 GA us really. ;)

Thanks for praising my individual defensive effort. Means a lot coming from you.

While you and Moop were skating around aimlessly last night I was carrying the team locking down the D and scoring goals.

I AM THE GREATEST!!!

Delryk

Thanks for praising my individual defensive effort. Means a lot coming from you.

While you and Moop were skating around aimlessly last night I was carrying the team locking down the D and scoring goals.

I AM THE GREATEST!!!

tHis is such a moopy reply.. i like it!!

tHis is such a moopy reply.. i like it!!

Glad I was able to provide entertainment for one of you peons.

I'm starting to like this format Delryk, you post something of relevance and then I post a snarky reply. I wonder if we can stretch it out (no homo) until NHL14 comes out (no homo)

Delryk

Glad I was able to provide entertainment for one of you peons.

I'm starting to like this format Delryk, you post something of relevance and then I post a snarky reply. I wonder if we can stretch it out (no homo) until NHL14 comes out (no homo)

ill always be there for you bro (no homo)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My modem died on me in that last game, but GG's tonight, going to try and play more D in preparation for '14 so moop can spend more time at C if you'd like, I think it fits your play style better then wing anyways. GG's with you Schuey too, we played well off each other for the most part, I'm adjusting to D.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
My modem died on me in that last game, but GG's tonight, going to try and play more D in preparation for '14 so moop can spend more time at C if you'd like, I think it fits your play style better then wing anyways. GG's with you Schuey too, we played well off each other for the most part, I'm adjusting to D.

Good games last night.

Stat!

The video Swim has been waiting for, for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMxd8W6r3hA

Wtf is with showing the Habs constantly getting beat down? Fuck you EA and fuck your jokes everyone else.

Oh I think you know whats up with that!

I love how the first person was a gimmick but this isn't.

Admittedly, it looks 100% better and awesome now. Especially the pulling/throwing down to win a fight, and the third person view. Anyways, my favourite part of the video? The Ference-Giroux open ice hit right after the whistle goes. A good looking open ice hit, and after the play, people didn't just stop on a dime.

Stat!

Uh, yeah.

Uh, yeah...

Certain developments have changed. In other words, what I thought was a weekend tuns into a few weeks. Oh well. Chances are, its like Wednesday of 2 weeks but I'm hoping for next week.

It's Friday. You need a new calendar.

And we all know you've already mastered right-left, only 2 directions left, what could it be???

edit: here's my fluke OT GWG from earlier this week
http://youtu.be/A4LS1blfwAU

I don't need a new calendar. Just an xbox and nhl 13 to play. Come on man!

As far as new moves: Does downright-down left count?

Top Bottom