• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini - NES Coming on November 11th (30 NES games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just got my shipping email from bestbuy.com phew, that frees up me trying to get one and gives one extra person a chance on amazon

Big-E

I just came back from a large Canadian mall with an EB. The line was 100 plus deep. I am assuming those people were waiting to put their name down for a pre order because I doubt they would have that many day one.

For those who think Amazon will get low stock, keep in mind big box retailers need enough to send to all their stores and cover online orders; Amazon just has their online store.

Assuming each GameStop got at least one, thats around 4,500 units.

I'm sure Amazon have a few thousand.

So to my complete surprise, they were still selling this at the Nintendo World Store. I was heading out to NYC on vacation today so I wasn't expecting to get one anytime soon, but they still had dozens upon dozens by the time I walked in late afternoon.

Needlessly to say, I'm a happy camper, especially after $200 worth of merchandise ^_____^

GeeDuhb

I'd say Amazon has about 100-1000 in stock

L train ready to pick up more people

Have a little faith! Lol

I have no doubt they at least got a few thousand. When they did this type thing with Amiibos, most of them were available for at least a few minutes (except the super rare ones.) I am going to make an ambitious prediction that most of us who are here trying to buy right at 2:00pm will be able to score one!

...I will come here and cry with the rest of you when I am wrong...

For those who think Amazon will get low stock, keep in mind big box retailers need enough to send to all their stores and cover online orders; Amazon just has their online store.

Assuming each GameStop got at least one, thats around 4,500 units.

I'm sure Amazon have a few thousand.

And everyone and their mama knows they are going up at 2pm. Expect it to sell out fast no matter how many they have.

So to my complete surprise, they were still selling this at the Nintendo World Store. I was heading out to NYC on vacation today so I wasn't expecting to get one anytime soon, but they still had dozens upon dozens by the time I walked in late afternoon.

Needlessly to say, I'm a happy camper, especially after $200 worth of merchandise ^_____^

Yeah New York always has the advantage with the Nintendo world store
Rigged

alf717

5-minute-countdown.gif

Have a little faith! Lol

I have no doubt they at least got a few thousand. When they did this type thing with Amiibos, most of them were available for at least a few minutes (except the super rare ones.) I am going to make an ambitious prediction that most of us who are here trying to buy right at 2:00pm will be able to score one!

...I will come here and cry with the rest of you when I am wrong...

I remember when amazon had an exclusive amiibo and everyone said it would be gone in 2 seconds..it stayed online for an hour they had PLENTY so I think they will have plenty of this to go around as long as you get one right away when its up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom