• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini - NES Coming on November 11th (30 NES games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

tumblr_lu77kg1JHM1qjvyni.png

boxter432

There's no way every one got added to a cart and checked out before I even had a chance to add one

Two tabs. Always said unavailable and one it 503d

Weevilone

It said unavailable, but also said available new from 1 seller for MSRP. I clicked that and it was incorrect parameters.

What a fucking joke. This is the shit that makes me despise Nintendo.

Guzim

I clicked add to cart, and I got this message "Oops!

We're very sorry, but we're having trouble doing what you just asked us to do. Please give us another chance--click the Back button on your browser and try your request again. Or start from the beginning on our homepage."

:(

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Wow, they must have had only a few hundred units. That was blink and you'll miss it fast. Never even got to see it available in the first place.

EDIT: Can see it now, but it won't let me add it to my cart, so this seems to be a bust.

Eddie Bax

I was expecting it to go quickly, but hot damn. So we wait. Hope my BIL appreciates the effort in tracking down one of these bloody things for him!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I now see it as in stock, without prime shipping, but when I try to add it to the cart it just says it's empty.

Erekiddo

I never saw it on the main page, but a link went up that said 'Available from other sellers starting at $59.99"

Clicked that, added to cart, and it took me 3 times to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom