• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

Kangi

I didn't say it was bad, it's just on the lower tier of Kirby games.

I can't fathom a game with such a fun copy ability system being on the low tier of Kirby games alongside things like Squeak Squad.

Certainly won't say it's one of the best, but it's fun enough that I would definitely like to see it remade on the 3DS like Zelda and Star Fox have. I would value an Air Ride sequel over that, though...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just remembered I said I'd meet a friend to see a film tomorrow. Hopefully will have time to see most of NoE's showing just before I leave.

Ok, but what about Baltimore, MD?
Dude, MD is Eastern Time. Just go by the EDT listing (New York).

Snes games on 3ds eshop please!!!
No thanks. It's hard enough getting portable VC stuff as it is. Focus on GB, GG, NGPC, and GBA. I don't want to be 90 when SNK vs CAPCOM MotM drops.
Pretty much. Why announce another consoles for the eShop when we're not getting any games for the consoles it already supports?

backlot

I just realized that NoA's Twitter announcement will likely be "New Nintendo Direct tomorrow!"

So the original tweet was an announcement of an announcement? I doubt it. Given that the time NOA gave is going to be after Japan's Nintendo Direct I'm guessing they're just going to tweet about some of the stuff Japan announces.

M-PG71C

Well, at least NOA is tweeting about it. Asswipes should've responded with a video but I know that can be difficult in these trying times. :/

If they announce Pandora's Tower Stateside, its good enough for me honestly.

Kacho

Beat Mega Man 2 and I'm halfway through Mega Man 3. I wonder if there is time for Mega Man 4 before Nintendo Direct starts. lol

TunaLover

Well, at least NOA is tweeting about it. Asswipes should've responded with a video but I know that can be difficult in these trying times. :/

If they announce Pandora's Tower Stateside, its good enough for me honestly.

Don't forget Fatal Frame 2 Remake too, u___u

M-PG71C

Don't forget Fatal Frame 2 Remake too, u___u

Oh yeah, that's true too. I never did play any of the Fatal Frame games but that one will be good enough of a start for me.

NOA, don't disappoint damnit to hell! All my Nintendo shit is counting on you.

Kangi

3AM in Spain. Debating if I should stay awake or go to bed.
Sleep.png

kunonabi

Oh yeah, that's true too. I never did play any of the Fatal Frame games but that one will be good enough of a start for me.

NOA, don't disappoint damnit to hell! All my Nintendo shit is counting on you.

The original is the best in the series and arguably the best horror game ever made. Wiimake should be awesome.

Top Bottom