• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

I mean let's be a realistic here. The only games with a chance of coming out in early next year are Mario Kart and Donkey Kong. Although I would like a new trailer for MK

Yeah. I would be shocked if they mention Mario Kart. There will probably be a big January direct again with the big 2014 Wii U game blow out with more on DK, Kart, Smash, X, Bayo, SMTxFE, Yoshi, etc. They'll save Zelda for E3 though no doubt.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I need more :p

I love my Wii U, have 10 games, 3 games pre-ordered for this month and many more for other months, plus Christmas list. I don't like seeing it do badly and they need to sort it :(

Honestly I want MonolithSoft stuff, SMTxFE,Bayo 2, Smash, Mario Kart, new projects, just stuff to excite me for Wii U. Something new.

Empty

eu yay

i had a little moment checking earlier where it was like 'what if they only have a us direct and announce dragon quest vii only for america and of course the system is region locked and kill me now'

ryanofcall

I mean let's be a realistic here. The only games with a chance of coming out in early next year are Mario Kart and Donkey Kong. Although I would like a new trailer for MK

Unless there's something unanounced to push WiiU sales to the 9mio. mark before March.
I wish... But I understand... I'll stay tuned, Iwata
sorry

Miiverse.

3DS.

Now.

Swapnote must be avenged.

Yeah and WiiU/3DS-Crossover Pictochat

zroid

Banned
kqeOZ3i.png

Mariolee

HYPE TRAIN ALL ABOARD. SMASH BROS 3DS NEW TRAILER, NEW STARFOX, NEW PORTABLE F ZERO

Frick, I'll be on the way to school.

L~A

I got an idea, maybe I should add a list of possible games for the Direct. So far I got Shin'en tweet, and Ace Attorney's official Twitter talking about "DLC new very soon".

Anyone got anything else?

silenttwn

I got an idea, maybe I should add a list of possible games for the Direct. So far I got Shin'en tweet, and Ace Attorney's official Twitter talking about "DLC new very soon".

They will definitely talk about ALBW and the 3DS bundle. That's a given.

When I was browsing the Nintendo 3DS's eShop, I find it weird that Nintendo has been advertising the Blue Bomber's NES games. I would even go as far to say it's surreal. :/

Why? They're good games and it's free money for all involved parties. Plus they have an interest in promoting a character that's going to be in one of their biggest releases next year (they're probably more interested in promoting Mega Man than Capcom, sadly).

AniHawk

there should be something for 2014 too, but we're talking about something that already had an announcement. americans won't care at all.

This might make more sense than keeping the farce alive anyway, considering that in the next global Direct with ,,WiiU news'' you'll get nothing but a DK trailer. The console is a lost cause, so it's better you don't even have to get your hopes up for any positive WiiU news this time to begin with lol

edit: oh shit, Shibata incoming :)

Shit dude, stop projecting your bad vibes on to other people. You hate the Wii U and pretty much Nintendo in general; we get it. Not everyone feels the same way as you though. Your "lover scorned" act is tired and very rarely contributes anything meaningful to the conversation. Just STAHP already.

daakusedo

The people responding to this tweet are talking about jettrocket 2, I thought that game was already released but apparently not, so you're going a bit too fast.

Top Bottom