• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

Neff

While it would be nice to have some sort of "Before we go, there is one more thing we'd like to show you..." followed by a holy shit revelation along the lines of a full Bayo 2 trailer or HD Hyrule, I think they're going to be very careful about focusing only on the immediate horizon, specifically what we'll be playing this Christmas, and getting us excited for that more than anything.

Vibranium

Banned
Miiverse 3DS and Account System time, no excuses Nintendo!

I'm not really expecting anything else unfortunately, I want Majora's Mask and Earthbound 3DS really badly but I don't see them happening yet.

Cosmozone

No Japanese Direct? Then Miiverse is out, alas. Would be awesome, though. But I'm totally expecting FAST Neo trailer now. Show what you've got, Shin'en!

Nosgoroth

Guys, stop going crazy. Soraya Saga did NOT RT this, which makes sense because the JP ND hasn't been announced yet.

Whoa Joe are you japanese? Or just living in Japan? Should I be pronouncing it Jo-eh-Ehmu-Ehtee-Shikusu?

ジョーエムハチロク

Myriadis

Why not?

Like really, why not?

Because you're setting your exceptations too high with that. Don't except a Nintendo Direct to deliver what you want. And we're sick of the disappointed posts by people who just never learn.

And yes, It's just when I'm at work while still being too late to watch it on break. Will watch that one later, just like that mature bitch.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Whoa Joe are you japanese? Or just living in Japan? Should I be pronouncing it Jo-eh-Ehmu-Ehtee-Shikusu?

No, you should pronounce it Hitto-Weivo.

Sorry Joe, I just couldn't resist :lol And yes, I was wrong earlier about time coincidence, it's 1 AM JPT :p

Hale-XF11

I am in anti-hype mode. I felt burned the last two times I thought they were going to announce that Flipnote is coming out, only to never hear about it ever again.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Guys, SORAYA SAGA DID NOT RETWEET THIS, SAMMY WAS JOKING!!!

ban_him.gif

guys, guys....

The announcement press release states that the focus will be "new details and information about previously announced Nintendo 3DS software launching through early 2014"

Nintendo of Europe has now confirmed its own regional version of this Nintendo Direct at the times indicated below, repeating the wording on a 3DS focus while inviting viewers to "join Mr Shibata"

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/11/nintendo_direct_broadcast_confirmed_for_13th_november

1275389857_naked-gun-k0z2d.gif

zroid

Banned
Flipnote 3D seems like a pretty realistic expectation, considering there's no JP direct. Localizations, ho!

So what about the chance that we get a Wii U specific Direct a few days after this one? With the games coming out in early 2014.
It looks like a possibilty for me...

Garraboa

Flipnote 3D seems like a pretty realistic expectation, considering there's no JP direct. Localizations, ho!

Considering the recent shenanigans involving Flipnote and Swapnote in Japan, I wouldn't expect Flipnote to come to the west until Q2 2014, if ever.

Shit, I forgot about Flipnote! Surely Flipnote. But wait... wasn't Flipnote one of the things that had its online shut down cos of inappropriate image sharing? :(

If there is wii u info, i wouldn't expect much. Hopefully, at least, footage of shin'en game, FAST Neo. Maybe its why theyve been holding off showing any footage, even though their website for the game is already up.

DK and other "goodies" are going to be shown on GT tv this Friday.

Expecting:
- a bit of Zelda stuff (nothing groundbreaking)
- more Bravely Default as EU release nears. Maybe a US date?

Hoping for:
- More Kirby details
- MH4 details
- SMT IV EU date
:(

Top Bottom