• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

- Miiverse
- Monster Hunter 4
- Dragon Quest VII
- Fantasy Life: Link
- Final Fantasy V: Remake
- Final Fantasy Tactics A3
- The World Ends With You Too

i9GaSk5QlyoK1.gif

Velcro Fly

All I want for Christmas is a Bravely Default release date and maybe a confirmation that the special edition is coming to NA.

3ds?????? poor wii u
dkc-donkey-kong-shakehead.gif

5 minutes of zelda 3ds , plus the 3d sega classics.
no wii u news, because they have nothing to show. hold on....last minute surprise.....
special exciting announcement, to celebrate the brand new release of man of steel nintendo will release superman 64 for the wii u virtual console only £15.99. other n64 titles coming next summer/autumn, please understand.

Rootbeer

Banned
Thanks for keeping the hype alive Nintendo :3 Show us what's in store for 2014 please T__T Just a little hint! I'm sure a lot of it will focus on pimping their new titles like Zelda:ALBW, SM3DW and Wii Sports Resort, but don't let that be all!

rahmz

Neo Member
Wa, wa wa wa, wait... No wii U?

I don't really understand lol, the 3DS is getting games after games, directs after directs, but the Wii U is getting nothing at all...

The last time we had a Wii U dedicated direct was the one like 8 months ago or something....

emb

So what do we know about that might get featured? Only upcoming 3DS games I can think of are Monster Hunter, Bravely Default, and Smash Bros. Two don't really need details shared. The other is pretty far off, but Directs always seem to have a Smash character.

3DS's 2014 is:

Kirby 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour
Yoshi's New Island
Smash Bros. 4
Bravely Default

Anything else confirmed? Maybe they'll bring over Tomodachi Collection or Band Brothers?

Nosgoroth

3DS: Release dates, just give me release dates for SMT4, RF4, PLvsAA, SKB, EO4. You can keep new announcements until next year. And Miiverse. Give me Miiverse. And give me the AA5 DLC case.

WiiU: Narrow down DK and announce more stuff for Q1 2014 soon.

Mahjong set: Localization announcement when.

Dr. Buni

Hoping for news about Smash Bros for 3DS and Monster Hunter 4. News about the Miiverse/account thing would be good too, but it is not happening.

Wa, wa wa wa, wait... No wii U?

I don't really understand lol, the 3DS is getting games after games, directs after directs, but the Wii U is getting nothing at all...

The last time we had a Wii U dedicated direct was the one like 8 months ago or something....

Because even they can't hide how much of a disaster it is. If they had WiiU in there, you'd get Mario and ,,please be excited for DK in february''. Plus maybe a reminder that Wii Sports and Party is out. At this point I'd be shocked if the best WiiU year will even be half as good as this 3DS year, the thing is beyond redemption.

daripad

3DS's 2014 is:

Kirby 3DS
Mario Golf: World Tour
Yoshi's New Island
Smash Bros. 4
Bravely Default

Anything else confirmed? Maybe they'll bring over Tomodachi Collection or Band Brothers?

Munster Hunter 4 localization?
Proffesor Layton X Phoenix Wright localization too

RMI

Banned
Man that WiiU.

I might buy monster hunter again to play it in English, it's really good and fumbling through the import is doable but a bit rough. I doubt it'll get announced any time soon though.

Velcro Fly

Announced stuff up to early 2014

Which means we're going to get 10 or so minutes at least on Mario Party/Link Between Worlds. Probably another 5 minutes or so on the Sega 3D Classics coming the rest of the year. Might see the Zelda 3DS XL. Probably another 5-10 minutes on 3D World, Wii Fit U, and Mario & Sonic Olympic Games. Perhaps in a surprise get a new DKCR gameplay trailer? And maybe 5-10 minutes talking about early 2014 for the 3DS.
And at the end they announce Dragon Quest VII to be localized

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
WiiU Nintendo Direct likely won't happen until after Mario. Why would they do one now?

To announce what's coming in Q1? To have at list one quarter of schedule in advance, so people buying a Wii U this holidays know what to expect beyond Mario and existing games?

i hope they show clips of yumi's odd odyssey so everyone sees how great it is and rushes out to download it the day it's released

pls guys i really don't want this game to bomb :(

Top Bottom