• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

Riki

To announce what's coming in Q1? To have at list one quarter of schedule in advance, so people buying a Wii U this holidays know what to expect beyond Mario and existing games?
We already know most of what is coming in Q1 though. And outside of announcing that they bought Destiny or a new Call of Duty for just WiiU there is nothing more they can announce to make people buy a WiiU over a PS4 this holiday.

cafemomo

I'll print a picture of iwata, tape it to my car and drive around with it til Christmas if DQVII gets a localization announcement

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Here, I'll tell you what's coming:
nothing

Please understand.

Almost funny. DKC is already announced for February.

We already know most of what is coming in Q1 though. And outside of announcing that they bought Destiny or a new Call of Duty for just WiiU there is nothing more they can announce to make people buy a WiiU over a PS4 this holiday.

What? Besides DKC. And this is not about convincing people to buy a Wii U over PS4, because if the existing line-up + Mario 3d World didn't convince them a future release won't. It's about having a informed buyer.

Nibel

I'll print a picture of iwata, tape it to my car and drive around with it til Christmas if DQVII gets a localization announcement

iMRIEPnGvUb9y.gif

all I can think of is this

new DKCTR trailer

new 3d world trailer

Mario party 3ds footage

Zelda ALBW foogtage

Yoshi island 3ds footage

Kirby trailer

new smash character

new Mario kart 8 trailer ? maybe

finally new wii u game announced

yaesir

all I can think of is this

new DKCTR trailer

new 3d world trailer

Mario party 3ds footage

Zelda ALBW foogtage

Yoshi island 3ds footage

Kirby trailer

new smash character

new Mario kart 8 trailer ? maybe

finally new wii u game announced

its 3ds so yeah no wii u games.

The October Direct was labeled as being "for updates on #WiiU and Nintendo #3DS games coming later this year" and we still got the Kirby 3DS announcement, so anything is possible.

JOY MECH FIGHT 3D COME ON/
If it's NA only, not so much is possible. Maybe something for VC and at best a localisation.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
And it was pushed back to February for a reason. They ain't got shit else.

Yeah, but it is ruining your joke. Maybe you will have some luck in Q1 2015.

Even there is nothing else except DKC, at list they could announce Mario Kart 8 for April. Bayonetta 2 should also be ready for a Q1-Q2 release. Plus new trailers. They didn't show X since forever already.

Dr. Buni

The other is pretty far off, but Directs always seem to have a Smash character.
Not really that far, since it is apparently supposed to be released on the first semester of 2014.
"apparently supposed" :p
3ds only?

Well, it is disappointing....

Its just that.... there´s so much stuff on the 3ds already....
There is no such thing as "so much stuff". The more stuff the 3DS gets, the better imo.

The only reason I would want they to talk about the Wii U in this direct is because of Smash Bros.

NotLiquid

They've talked about Wii U on the occasion during 3DS focused Directs and vice-versa. There probably just won't be anything new/megaton-worthy for it.

Caronte

3DS: Release dates, just give me release dates for SMT4, RF4, PLvsAA, SKB, EO4. You can keep new announcements until next year. And Miiverse. Give me Miiverse. And give me the AA5 DLC case.

WiiU: Narrow down DK and announce more stuff for Q1 2014 soon.

Mahjong set: Localization announcement when.

Mmm?

Top Bottom