• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Banned
Leaked footage of tomorrow's prerecorded direct shows SMTxFE footage

e369853df766fa44e1ed0ff613f563bd.gif

Think it's safe to assume that they might cover whatever game Wii/DS-Famitsu was talking about? Seemingly something that might be relevant to the Japanese market?

Yokai Watch spinoff for Wii U?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Getting it in a direct will be huge exposure. Tons of people watch them!

Indeed, hopefully it translates into a huge increase in purchases (compared to expectations). Hitting that $3.99 price tag places it in impulse buy territory so that should help!

Exactly and I will NEVER believe it will ever be cancelled even if Nintendo themselves announced it was cancelled!! Come join me on #TeamBelieve !!
Yeah I'm with you!

Anyways I think it would have been funny if they saved the news for Zelda's delay for the Direct. The amount of chaos that would have created would have been funny.

Iwata should come out and say they're pleased to announce a new Earthbound and then say April Fools.
The salt would keep our roads clear for centuries.

J@hranimo

Banned
I still don't think we'll see SMTxFE tomorrow, but like I said pages back I bet they'll re-unveil it at E3 and it'll drop this year. Wouldn't mind being wrong though.

Zubz

Banned
I still believe in SMT x Fire Emblem :(

I don't think it's dead, but I'm thinking "if" put it on the back burner. I'll go full-Shahadan if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure we're not seeing SMT x FE in this Direct, and I'm pretty sure we won't even hear about it until after "if" is out.

Sadist

Wait, I'm confused; will the Direct air at 00:00 or 01:00 for mainland Europe?

I don't think it's dead, but I'm thinking "if" put it on the back burner. I'll go full-Shahadan if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure we're not seeing SMT x FE in this Direct, and I'm pretty sure we won't even hear about it until after "if" is out.
Would be possible, but we never did get a lot of details regarding development duties; for all we know it could be a small team from IntSys helping out a team at Atlus. It would explain the lack on details for two years, lol. The game is quickly becoming Nintendo's "when's Persona 5 info yo!!??" hehe.

Zukkoyaki

Splatoon, Yoshi, and the new club membership will probably be the main focuses of this direct. They may throw us a bone and show trailers for Mario Maker and Xenoblade as well.

Should be a pretty standard direct.

Thud

Exactly and I will NEVER believe it will ever be cancelled even if Nintendo themselves announced it was cancelled!! Come join me on #TeamBelieve !!

It wouldn't be the first Fire Emblem game that got cancelled.

I honestly don't think it will show up in this direct, but maybe during E3.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
It wouldn't be the first Fire Emblem game that got cancelled.

I honestly don't think it will show up in this direct, but maybe during E3.

Yeah, I just hope they at least confirm it this year and release it by the end of 2016.

That way us Europeans should get it by 2020...

Zukkoyaki

No matter what ends up getting shown, I love that Nintendo does these directs! It's an amazing way to market directly to their most dedicated fans and they provide great info and announcements. It's nice knowing that we're going to get substantial updates on Nintendo's line-up every couple months with barely a hiccup.

Wish Sony and Microsoft would do something similar.

_woLf

Tomorrow's direct is going to end with Iwata saying "We decided against preorders for the 4th wave of amiibos. They are in stores.....now."

Thud

I'm pretty sure SMT x FE has been on and off for a while now. Both Atlus and Intelligent Systems have a tight schedule. The Wii U just needed some wins back in 2013, but now this game is suffering from it.

It's time for a new Custom Robo, we all know it in our hearts. Hell, subsidize it's dev costs with a complete line of Amiibo and maybe a decent anime mini-series.

What the heck has NOISE been working on for like the last nine years?

Hatchtag

Banned
It's time for a new Custom Robo, we all know it in our hearts. Hell, subsidize it's dev costs with a complete line of Amiibo and maybe a decent anime mini-series.

What the heck has NOISE been working on for like the last nine years?

A new Custom Robo would get me more hype than anything else they could possibly announce, aside from maybe adding Ray to Smash.

You never go full shahadan

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So if there is insurmountable wackiness, does it need to happen 3 times or just once?
I honestly couldn't come up with any more sane things to write, so I just put three identical squares on the card.

Top Bottom