• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

amnesiac

After the Zelda delay they're going to need to put some positive news out there so i expect a big announcement. Animal Crossing, FZero, or Metroid would all be fine. :)

Also need some VC news. Cross buy perhaps? Mother 1+3 release? N64? Worried that they won't do any of this until next gen though.

Mithos

Gold Member
Rösti;158306932 said:
I honestly couldn't come up with any more sane things to write, so I just put three identical squares on the card.

Your lack of Fatal Frame 5 localization is disturbing. ;p

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
It's time for a new Custom Robo, we all know it in our hearts. Hell, subsidize it's dev costs with a complete line of Amiibo and maybe a decent anime mini-series.

What the heck has NOISE been working on for like the last nine years?

And while they're at it, a new, non-minigame Chibi-Robo.

#YearOfTheRobo

AdanVC

This thread has a dangerous lack of hype gifs so:

HYYYYYYPEEEE

tumblr_mkwooez15j1qdlh1io1_400.gif

First Direct as a GAF member! Hype.

Welcome! :D

CazTGG

The video game industry is not based around anniversaries.

Of course not, but that doesn't change the fact that Nintendo has celebrated several of its series anniversaries in some capacity such as the re-release of Super Mario All-Stars and The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition for their respective series 25th or Kirby's 20th with Kirby's Dream Collection which they announced via Nintendo Direct: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/06-21-2012/#/video-ndirect

Like I said, I doubt we'll see much outside of an Amiibo release date but it's not unprecedented.

Hatchtag

Banned
He usually Retweets closer to the Direct. It's only 6 AM in Japan.

Shulk's was retweeted like two hours before the direct. I actually stayed up most the night waiting for a retweet so I knew if I should set my alarm, then eventually gave up and slept in too late >.>.

Because I made a thread once, which i found nothing wrong with, it got closed and they took away my rights :(

Don't worry all the cool kids are doing it.

Shojx

Aside from the upcoming stuff we know about, I'm not really sure what to expect, if anything.

I'll definitely be watching this tomorrow!

Thud

Nope, won't be cancelled and like I said earlier it will likely be re-revealed around TGS.

Why is that? It was revealed during E3, so I think E3 is more likely. It's not like If is halting development.

Around TGS it would make more sense to show Nintendo's mobile games.

Don't worry tho, I still believe.

Why is that? It was revealed during E3, so I think E3 is more likely. It's not like If is halting development.

Actually it was announced in a January Direct. And I don't think if is halting it either.

I'm glad you are a believer, though :)

DarkTom

It was revealed in the January 2013 Direct, not E3 if I remember correctly.

Edit : I'm beaten ! Am I a real Gaffer now ?!

Lunar15

I never do a ridiculous "won't ever happen" prediction, so I'll do one this time:

• Minish Cap 2 using ALBW engine.
This will definitely be announced, and when it isn't, I will yell at various internet message boards about how much this company has lost their way.

mrhej

Hmm I can have realistic expectation and be calm about the direct tomorrow...

or

I can guess a new Paper Mario, a Nintendo Vs Capcom fighting game, and 3 new Smash Bros characters will be revealed tomorrow and be incredibly disappointed. What to do...

Thud

Actually it was announced in a January Direct. And I don't think if is halting it either.

I'm glad you are a believer, though :)

That long huh. Maybe I mixed with some other game.

Well, then it depends on the nature of future Directs. Anything is possible.

I don't mind waiting for it. Still got some SMT and FE games left to play.

I never do a ridiculous "won't ever happen" prediction, so I'll do one this time:

• Minish Cap 2 using ALBW engine.
This will definitely be announced, and when it isn't, I will yell at various internet message boards about how much this company has lost their way.

I would like that even more than Zelda U.

Top Bottom