• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Fingers crossed for another MK8 DLC pack. Can't wait for the second part of the first pack to come out in May. A second DLC pack would make me so so happy.

RaidenXZ

I think a cool mewtwo stage would be his castle from the first pokemon movie. Even though it's not in the games it would be so sick!

Lutherian

Honest predictions for us Euro folk

- Mario Kart 8 DLC pack 2 date
- Mewto for Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U... after this Direct
- Splatoon (Amiibo functions + new figurines)
- Yoshi (Yarn Yoshi Amiibo)
- Some Wii VC games

- Fire Emblem If
- Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon (NiSA)
- Attack on Titan (Download only)
- Monster Hunter 4 extra DLC
- New 3DS game

- New Wii U game

Done

The following predictions is rated H, for Honest.

Sorry, I couldn't resist ! But I kinda like your predictions ^^. Somebody start a bingo ?

Zubz

Banned
I know this is inspired by that "Brains & Brawn" rumor, but anyone else thinking that maybe they'll make his 3DS Final Smash Mega Mewtwo Y, and make his Wii U one Mega Mewtwo X? I dunno, but it feels like something they'd do, and in retrospect am a little surprised they didn't do with Charizard (I guess X is the clear favorite despite Y's superiority?).

I'm hoping Mewtwo comes with a stage; Hoenn's relevant again, so they could always make a Sootopolis stage or something to retroactively rep ORAS, but personally, I'd be fine if we got Saffron City or Poke Floats back; it shouldn't be incredibly hard to bring over, at the very least, and Kongo Jungle 64 made me think that they were considering adding more N64 stages at some point.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I don't understand the hype. I also don't understand the insane love of everything Nintendo does either. I'm just hoping for a nice bit on Splatoon with a release date.

Already a great opportunity to use this:

iGh7ah18yI4qk.gif

I've been thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure we're going to see the following:

The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
Metroid for Wii U
Paper Mario for Wii U
Mother Trilogy for Wii U & 3DS
Endless Ocean 3 for Wii U
Professor Layton Trilogy for Wii U + New Game for 3DS
Diddy Kong Racing for 3DS
Super Mario 64 HD for Wii U
Luigi's Mansion HD for Wii U
Waverace 2015 for Wii U
Zack & Wiki 2 for Wii U
Wii U System Update with loads of new features.

This is the most-likely list as I don't want to get my hopes up.

Neoxon

I know this is inspired by that "Brains & Brawn" rumor, but anyone else thinking that maybe they'll make his 3DS Final Smash Mega Mewtwo Y, and make his Wii U one Mega Mewtwo X? I dunno, but it feels like something they'd do, and in retrospect am a little surprised they didn't do with Charizard (I guess X is the clear favorite despite Y's superiority?).

I'm hoping Mewtwo comes with a stage; Hoenn's relevant again, so they could always make a Sootopolis stage or something to retroactively rep ORAS, but personally, I'd be fine if we got Saffron City or Poke Floats back; it shouldn't be incredibly hard to bring over, at the very least, and Kongo Jungle 64 made me think that they were considering adding more N64 stages at some point.
Roster parity would also mean characters would play exactly the same between both versions, including the exact same Final Smash. That's why they didn't do that with Charizard.

Always loved saffron city

Neoxon

Dream Land 64 should be the absolute top priority for Smash 64 stages. Hell, I don't know why Kongo Jungle 64 was chosen over Dream Land 64 (then again, I don't know why Pokémon Stadium 2 was chosen over 1 from Melee).

Isotope

Whatever they bring with Smash, just include Fountain of Dreams along with it. That should be in every Smash game going forward.

oti

Banned
Elite Beat Agents Universe
English and Japanese songs
New songs every week as paid DLC
Highscores and Challenges
Happiness

I like to imagine nintendo directs as persona 4 dungeons. After the dungeon you see wether the person (ninty fans who watched ) accepted their shadow or were consumed/overwhelmed by it......the meltdowns are gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

JazzmanZ

my predictions for the direct

-The Nintendo executive fighter is made
-charts and graphs
-Quality of life discussed
-Metroid other m 2
-Nintendo removes Megaman from smash bros. upon Capcoms request
-Adam sandler appears to promote 'Pixels'
-Rayman in Smash trailer
-Pokemon and Digimon have a crossover
-Sonic boom 2
-the vitality sensor returns
-Nintendo remembers Art academy Wii U
-Wii U music
-Paper mario sticker star 2
-Waluigi gets his own game
-Swapnote returns
-Nintendo buys Valve
-Evil cole is added to Smash bros

I see Box Boy (or whatever that HAL game is called) as only being mentioned on the US direct so Europe gets to wait a year for it. But instead we get a trailer for Code Name STEAM.

What if the Zelda being delayed was an Aprils fools joke o_O
You know the direct is on the 2nd April in Japan and most of Europe, right?

Mr. Doop

my predictions for the direct

-The Nintendo executive fighter is made
-charts and graphs
-Quality of life discussed
-Metroid other m 2
-Nintendo removes Megaman from smash bros. upon Capcoms request
-Adam sandler appears to promote 'Pixels'
-Rayman in Smash trailer
-Pokemon and Digimon have a crossover
-Sonic boom 2
-the vitality sensor returns
-Nintendo remembers Art academy Wii U
-Wii U music
-Paper mario sticker star 2
-Waluigi gets his own game
-Swapnote returns
-Nintendo buys Valve
-Evil cole is added to Smash bros

Entire thing is worth it for the Waluigi game.

Omega forms are counter-picks. Plus the competitive Smash scene want more than just FD. It's why we're glad that Smashville came back.

Dream Land 64 as in the 64 version would be pointless

Melee version sure, but then I'd rather have Fountain of Dreams anyway

Top Bottom