• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Where is this from??

Iwata-Luigi1-660x350-540x286.jpg

AerialAir

Banned
"Hello, this is Iwata from Nintendo. It's been awhile since we had a presentation DIRECTLY (hand gestures ahoy) to you. And for our western viewers, we chose the first of April because it's a fun date. This Direct will not be a joke. Well, not for our European viewers. They're getting the deluxe edition of Project Zero V of Wii U, available this fall. My American friends will receive the game as well, but as a digital download only."

Sorry US of GAF, don't kill me

Honest predictions for us Euro folk

- Mario Kart 8 DLC pack 2 date
- Mewto for Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U... after this Direct
- Splatoon (Amiibo functions + new figurines)
- Yoshi (Yarn Yoshi Amiibo)
- Some Wii VC games

- Fire Emblem If
- Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon (NiSA)
- Attack on Titan (Download only)
- Monster Hunter 4 extra DLC
- New 3DS game

- New Wii U game

Done

I'd be really happy with that...
And DQVII!

Will be at work, but I'll be watching with the sound lowered.

Hoping that the Smash DLC will be released sometime soon.

I'll also take more Wii VC games for 10 dollars please. Twilight Princess would be ideal.

kizmah

New set of leaks! This was to be the cover of Star Fox U...

Star-Fox_zps1dd0b472.png

...but Miyamoto is retooling the game into Star Fox vs Metroid to maximise profits.

samus_fox.png

I would bust a billion nuts if a Thousand Year Door successor was announced. Or an Animal Crossing for the Wii U. Both would literally end my life I think.

But I won't get my hopes up, of course...

How would it be pointless?
IMHO, it has a rather generic base platform set and a stage hazard that does nothing interesting - it applies a small force to characters on half the screen. So if you don't like stage hazards in general, Battlefield is better, and if you like some stage hazards (like me), chances are this one won't turn you on anyway.

Then again, devs came up with the Omega stages already, so perhaps they don't really follow my idea of interesting stage collection.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
So its 24 hours from now?

23 hours. Nintendo tweeted a "stay tuned, this time tomorrow" thing about it an hour ago. I guess the confusion arises because the clocks recent went an hour forward.

This also means the countdown clock in OP is inaccurate by an hour.

I would bust a billion nuts if a Thousand Year Door successor was announced. Or an Animal Crossing for the Wii U. Both would literally end my life I think.

But I won't get my hopes up, of course...

The latter game seems like a safe bet. As I said before, the MK8:AC DLC pack will be used to help promote the game, like they did with Hyrule Warriors and the MK8 hyrule pack.

Well, at least to me it makes sense.

Prediction
Worldwide
- Fire Emblem if
- Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
- Splatoon Amiibo + Wave 5 Amiibo announced (incl. Mewtwo) + Super Mario Wave 2 Amiibo announced.
- New Metroid
- Xenoblade X release date
- Mewtwo SSB DLC release after the direct.
- Rayman SSB DLC announcement.
- Rhythm Heaven 3D announcement.
- Wii VC.

Europe
- Story of Seasons release date.
- European Platinum CN Rewards.

American
- New 3DS Release Date
- Indie games montage.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Brian★;158322511 said:
Prediction
Worldwide
- Fire Emblem if
- Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
- Splatoon Amiibo + Wave 5 Amiibo announced (incl. Mewtwo) + Super Mario Wave 2 Amiibo announced.
- New Metroid
- Xenoblade X release date
- Mewtwo SSB DLC release after the direct.
- Rayman SSB DLC announcement.
- Rhythm Heaven 3D announcement.
- Wii VC.

Europe
- Story of Seasons release date.
- European Platinum CN Rewards.

American
- New 3DS Release Date
- Indie games montage.

Right as you posted this a thunderstorm started where I live. Coincidence?

Yes.

Top Bottom