• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

LonDonE

Neo Member
Heh, people didn't believe it.

What would be awesome is if they announced the Zedla wii u delay was in fact the aprils fool and it is in fact on track for a 2015 launch!!! but i doubt it.
So bummed over the delay, uncharted 4 too, now i am going to be playing Halo 5 over fall ms wont let me down!

Quadraxis

The big suprise of this direct is obviously a collaboration of Nintendo and Aksys bringing Zero Escape 3 to the 3DS.

I wish T_T

Xenoboy

I have mentally prepared for this since its announcement, and I'm not prepared.
I'm going to go nuts before this have even started :(

Frodo

Announcement of Nintendo's first mobile game, called Flappy Mario.

The game uses 16bit era sprites and you control Mario using the cape to fly and you have to tap the screen to make Mario float and avoid the green pipes.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
*sigh* all I want from the direct is a solid release date for Zelda and to be guaranteed it's still Wii U exclusive. None of this nonsense they pulled with Twilight Princess where it was pushed to promote a new console (Wii) and was delayed by almost a month on the Gamecube

georly

I want the following:
  • Collectible badge center
  • Mewtwo reveal/release date

That's it.
Club nintendo picross would have been nice, too.

*sigh* all I want from the direct is a solid release date for Zelda and to be guaranteed it's still Wii U exclusive. None of this nonsense they pulled with Twilight Princess where it was pushed to promote a new console (Wii) and was delayed by almost a month on the Gamecube

You mean the nonsense knee-jerk reaction people had? They announced they're 'announcing' the console next year. Zelda Wii U won't be on it.

I just need more Fire Emblem and Mewtwo

I except something more but that's just asking for disapointement

(just stop with Xenoblade and Splatoon we have a thounsand of trailers for both them I think we know if we should buy them or not)

L95

I just drooled.

Just started a replay of Awakening on my new New 3ds.

FE has been top of my purchase list on gcn, wii, 3ds, ds, etc

I've been playing through FE8 (The Sacred Stones) on my 3DS. Maybe I should play it some more to distract myself...

Shauni

Even if that were the case, they aren't going to address it now since they won't even talk about NX until next year.

When have we ever gotten a solid release date for a game that is a year away?

Crayolan

You're gonna have to put that on hold until an August Direct at the earliest.

Is the background on the website always like this for a direct?

post-5516-0-52234100-1427905349_thumb.png

Looks like the grid for Mario Maker.

maxresdefault.jpg

I can already guarantee that the first thing won't happen and another TP is more likely the further they delay Zelda U.

Zero chance of this. It's not a 2015 game, and Nintendo doesn't give release dates until a few months out. Heck, we didn't get a Smash Bros. release date until a month before.

paolo11

I hope we get a release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X (NA).

But I hope we get new games for N3DS like a new Megaman game(I wish) or a good JRPG game (DQ7 localization?)

Oersted

I want the following:
  • Collectible badge center
  • Mewtwo reveal/release date

That's it.
Club nintendo picross would have been nice, too.

You mean the nonsense knee-jerk reaction people had? They announced they're 'announcing' the console next year. Zelda Wii U won't be on it.

The wording was Iwata hopes they will able to share more information next year.

It wasn't even a confirmation of a reveal, which makes the kneejerk reactions even more ridicolous.

tsundoku

Anyone with experience streaming the directs over a limited bandwidth? Going to be out of the house but obviously worried about missing Amiibo Preorders or Limited Club Nintendo award announcements

Any idea how much bandwidth it would take to stream on 720p or whatever (if the player even has nonhd / hd setttings) if i tether to my phone

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
like i said earlier in this thread. the zelda might have been an early prank and we will see a new trailer on the direct with 2015 release still coming lol

Don't do this. My heart cannot take the disappointment

Anyone with experience streaming the directs over a limited bandwidth? Going to be out of the house but obviously worried about missing Amiibo Preorders or Limited Club Nintendo award announcements

Any idea how much bandwidth it would take to stream on 720p or whatever (if the player even has nonhd / hd setttings) if i tether to my phone

Just watch it on the lowest settings possible to get the announcements as they come.

If something interests you, they release high-quality trailers on Youtube and on the eShop afterward.

You mean the thing they did once and explicitly didn't do in the exact situation last time?

oti

Banned
My TOP 3 favvourite NintendoGAF Nintendo Direct posts:

3 - based iwata
2 - i cant omg i just cant
1 - please hold be gaf

Cool, even before the Direct and Mewtwo, Club Nintendo is already down.

Excellent. Really good sign that, if he's released tonight, that I'll be able to use him. Instills confidence in me.

Top Bottom