• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

L Thammy

Guess I have to avoid GAF for the rest of the day. Won't get the chance to watch the stream.
I'm forgetting, does it show a repeat of the stream on the same website or will I have to watch someone else's recording on YouTube?

cacildo

So, no more club nintendo

The excitiment of waiting for the last rewards is already gone. And the rewards werent exactly exciting (the last coins rewards were a lot better.)

So the only thing we have right now is the direct

Guess I have to avoid GAF for the rest of the day. Won't get the chance to watch the stream.
I'm forgetting, does it show a repeat of the stream on the same website or will I have to watch someone else's recording on YouTube?

Nintendo's site and Nintendo Youtube channels are good places to watch the direct afterwards.

Boxart staring the worst animated character of 2015?

OAlLOgL.png

For all we know, they can include a male and a female option. Of this supposedly genderless Pokemon.

I think in Smash most people identify the Pokemon with specific genders. Pikachu is the only one definitely male, but Jigglypuff has a higher chance of being female in Pokemon, likewise Lucario, Greninja and Charizard are more likely to be male in Pokemon. And Mewtwo has no gender.

But everyone but Jigglypuff is usually considered male in Smash (and apparently in Europe, Charizard is definitely male based on pronouns).

But I always liked the idea that Ivysaur was female in Smash, due to the bud hidden in her bulb that only female Venusaur have.

xHiryu

Literally anyone of these would make me hype af

2D Metroid Announcement
3D Metroid Announcement
Metroid II Remake
Twilight Princess Remake
Mario Sunshine / 64 Remake
A fully 3D mainline Pokemon game
F-Zero Reveal
Custom Robo Reveal
ZombiiU 2 Teaser
Smash DLC News (New Maps, Chars, and features)
Devils Third Gameplay
Star Fox Gameplay
Pokken Gameplay
Mario Kart DLC
N64 Games on Virtual Console (Smash 64 pls)
More Wii Games brought to the eShop

Falcon Hand seems so dope, too bad it'll never happen :(

On a more serious note, Endless Ocean 3 needs to happen.

Endless_ocean_zps3f3232d6.jpg

You know, now that 3DS has hit saiyan form with N3DS, the one failing is missed software opportunities.

Where is Endless Ocean 3D? Pikmin 3D? 1080 Snowboarding 3D? Wave Race 3D? FZero 3D? Metroid 3D? Super Mario 3D Land 2? Diddy/Donkey Kong Racing 3D?

Banned
Heavy focus on Splatoon for the first 7-8 mins.
Indie sizzle reel from Trinen for 5 mins
New pokemon or remake for holiday 2015 for 4 mins
Mewtwo DLC and MK8 DLC for 6 mins
Xenoblade Footage
Yoshi's footage
New membership and DeNa stuff.

That's all you're getting.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I already played all the games I wanted to play, and it didn't look like Nintendo was even going to try to release games that I wanted.

So I sold it.

Not interested in Splatoon, Xenoblade or Star Fox.

Metroid and Yoshi, but I didn't think it was worth keeping the console for one game.

I hope that you realize that they kinda hinted Metroid in the work awhile ago.

I'm willing to take a jab that you dislike Smash 4 because it lack the characters you wanted. Right? :p

You know, now that 3DS has hit saiyan form with N3DS, the one failing is missed software opportunities.

Where is Endless Ocean 3D? Pikmin 3D? 1080 Snowboarding 3D? Wave Race 3D? FZero 3D? Metroid 3D? Super Mario 3D Land 2? Diddy/Donkey Kong Racing 3D?

Please make it stop! I can't take it. :(

Xenoblade Footage
Yoshi's footage

This is about what I'd expect...Nintendo is weird with dropping the bombs.

Xenoblade Footage
Yoshi's footage

I think 7-8 mins is too much for Splatoon. New trailer, some info with gameplay footage, then the heavy focus will be at the treehouse stream after.

Piccoro

Is the Direct stream view-able on mobile?
I wanna watch this on the bed on my phone, if possible.

Edit: Maybe the YouTube live stream will work on the Android app.
Edit2: And Twitch. I'm good.

Splatoon
MK8 DLC
Xenoblade Footage
hyrule warriors extra special dlc pack
and finally....
don't forget captain toad amibo dlc

I've almost had it with nintendo....
I've reached the point where i don't really care to listen and just wait until a great game comes out once every 6-12 months.

I'll be shocked if they don't talk about it. The current 3DS release schedule doesn't... offer much. I thought for sure they would have released a new WarioWare by now.

Nowadays I think Nintendo would rather release series like that as eShop-exclusives.

Then again we got Game & Wario physically so maybe there's hope. We're overdo for a sequel to D.I.Y as it is. That game came out on the DS in 2009/2010.

Top Bottom