• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

So the Direct very broadly states "Wii U and 3DS games".....They usually say "Winter, Spring or Summer to be more specific, so is it safe to assume we could see some exciting 2016 stuff?
I do not believe the Zelda delay or "no-e3" stuff was a prank, but could they show a Zelda U trailer today? They most definitely filmed that Aonuma segment for the direct but then separated it and released it early....Do you think a trailer could have been paired with it? separating it would have caused people to speak out their anguish and then a few days later, a trailer is released to make them talk about something else!

I want to believe.

Zeeman

Yeah, a weird site with a typo "Informations" and a game that's coming out in the winter that's already ESRB rated. That seems legit.

Haldinian

For one sec I thought that website was legit, but oh well. At least it's a well-made fake.

I would love to see something of Star Fox WiiU in this Direct, but it's not gonna happen with the E3 at the corner.

AdanVC

Bloody hell guys, what is this?! Is that a fake or real?!
http://www.starfox-horizons.com/

Don't play with my heart please...

Nintendo doesn't tend to show off when they are doing collaborative games with a 3rd party studio like that... But it's a reaaaaally nice fake website tbh. Totally could pass as a legit website tho.

I hope the direct is just 33 minutes of Iwata eating a bag of cookies.

Hahahah aw I wouldn't mind that tbh. Iwata is the coolest CEO.

For one sec I thought that website was legit, but oh well. At least it's a well-made fake.
Probably made by someone in China. They are really good at making fake websites.
I assume just because a native English speaker would not say "informations".

Edit:
from source code:

"The new incoming game for the Starfox(tm) franchise for WiiU developped by Platinum Games !"

lmao
Yeah, definitely someone who used a translator.

Top Bottom