• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Illucio

Banned
Can someone tell me everything that is shown and maybe take screen shots to share? I won't have internet until tomorrow and I burn all my high speed data from t mobile so I won't be able to watch the video. :/

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
I'm ready!

CZDkoWWh.jpg

You're doing pretty well with the 100ppp thing but you're still using the light theme. Step up your game.

I'll be checking in at the NintenGAF station on the next train after the hype train: won't be able to watch the direct until a few hours after broadcast :-(

Zero²

Ah damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I dunno if I'll be able to watch the whole Treehouse again DDDD::::
It's like E3 all over again! T_T

MarkusRJR

Damn I can only see the first 15 minutes. Knowing how long it is and how Nintendo leaves the new announcements by the end is going to make my work night seem never ending.

:O

G81Ss8x.png

Is this the Longest direct ever?? how long does normaly take the E3?
E3 was 49 minutes I think.

Man, bring on the second half 2015 3DS games! I also believe its possible Zelda delay was April fools. Likely not, but ya never know! HYPE!
In before the 48 minutes include treehouse stuff.

If you're not already in the Twitch room put your name in chat it's a lot easier talking there than in a forum thread! Also if you're already invited you can add others yourself.

Exile20

You're all losing your damned minds.

Nintendo is going to show Mewtwo and Mario Kart DLC, talk a bit about Splatoon and maybe Starfox, and then apologize for Zelda. They'll talk about Amiibo and a few upcoming 3DS games. That's it. No major bombs. You're setting yourselves up for disappointment.

GN1ug72.gif

Top Bottom