• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy, this excites me greatly. I'll have the usual bingo card up shortly.

Zero²

X launches February 2015
Pokemon MMO Worldwide
Star Fox
Vanquish 2
Final Fantasy XV and KH3 exclusive.
Monster Hunter 5
Super Mario Galaxy 3.

Boom Nintendo wins.
Stop!! Man next year will be so bad for my college studies T_T

wiiU
I'm expecting updates on Splatoon, Xenoblade X, and mario kart dlc.
they might also reveal some smaller scale eshop titles, and why not a new hd remaster (galaxy? F-zero?!?)

3ds:
I have no idea how they will hype 3ds for christmas if they announce new 3ds.
beside that, just give us some games, cause the 2015 release schedule is not really exciting handheld side...

Koozek

I still can't fathom how they could possibly think that those character models' faces look even remotely acceptable :/ Ridiculously bad in comparison with the rest that looks great. I mean, Xenoblade had similiar deformed faces but maybe it didn't stand out as much as X with its Wii graphics where the expectations weren't high anyway and the tolerance higher.
But well, only thing that matters is that the game's good. Let's see^^

Malvingt2

c9f24e1935.png

She did :p

YES!!

emb

I hope this whole thing isn't just filled with Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, Smash, and/or Bayonetta DLC. At this point they could do depressing things like that.

I want to see more glimpses of some 2015 games Nintendo. Highest hope is to see some of Splatoon's single player. Unrealistic dream is another Zelda teaser.

JB2448

I mean, it could be information on Xenoblade for New Nintendo 3DS as well, couldn't it? Do we know if Monolith is handling the port internally or not?

trixx

lol every single time i come to these thread i get hyped up and most of the time endup disappointed... man

anyways i'd like 1 ticket to jump aboard the hype train

ramparter

Banned
I saw a new Wave Race in my sleep 2-3 days ago, if they announce one tomorrow I fucking channeled it!!

PS: It was awesome it wasn't even flat surface, as if there can be mountains of water, I'm no kidding, it was one of those awesome dreams.

KHlover

Banned
I hope this whole thing isn't just filled with Mario Kart, Hyrule Warriors, Smash, and/or Bayonetta DLC. At this point they could do depressing things like that.

I want to see more glimpses of some 2015 games Nintendo. Highest hope is to see some of Splatoon's single player. Unrealistic dream is another Zelda teaser.

You shut your mouth!

VegiHam

Every Nintendo direct, I get semihyped. Like 'huh, I should keep an eye on this might be interesting.'

I am basically always happy.

So, uh, all aboard the slow semihype pedestrian walking club! I hope they show a trailer that makes Smash Bros. hidden character look exciting; and perhaps some new thing for ORAS to catch my attention. Maybe a Persona Q trailer, and perhaps some interesting Wii U bundle or price news for Xmas in Europe since we don't have Black Friday.

Not expecting all that much from this one really. Just MK8 DLC info, more amiibo info, and a few new trailers for stuff we know about already. Might get one surprise like the Hyrule Warriors announcement last year, though I'm not holding my breath for one.

Brick

lol every single time i come to these thread i get hyped up and most of the time endup disappointed... man

anyways i'd like 1 ticket to jump aboard the hype train

FyrINyV.gif

Either way, I hope this one isn't all about Smash Bros. Again. Don't get me wrong, I like Smash and all, I just want to look forward to something else since Nintendo has been cramming Smash and only Smash down everyones throats for the past 6 months.

Kouriozan

FyrINyV.gif

Either way, I hope this one isn't all about Smash Bros. Again. Don't get me wrong, I like Smash and all, I just want to look forward to something else since Nintendo has been cramming Smash and only Smash down everyones throats for the past 6 months.
We just got a Smash Direct, if we get a Smash info it'll just be a newcomer trailer.

TDLink

Not expecting all that much from this one really. Just MK8 DLC info, more amiibo info, and a few new trailers for stuff we know about already. Might get one surprise like the Hyrule Warriors announcement last year, though I'm not holding my breath for one.

Every single general direct has had a surprise game announcement we didn't know about before. All of them.

Top Bottom