• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Drago

Mother 3 will be announced for release on WiiU through the GBA VC, alongside Lucas Smash Bros DLC. Believe
let me dream

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Time to keep expectations in check, only a few games will be shown knowing Nintendo, and there will be no big suprises:

Smash U
Pokemon
Shenmue 3
Yoshis Yarn
Kirby Wii U
Mario Maker
F-Zero UX
Xenoblade X
Splatoon
Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake
Mother Collection
Star Fox
Platinum Nazo no Murasame-jo
Bayonetta 3
Retro Star Tropics
Metroid Another M
S&P 3
Zelda U
Panzer Dragoon Collection
Fucking futuristic open-world F-Zero action-adventure starring Captain Falcom

Chooo Chooo!

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I would imagine it's probably out within the next 12 months. Platinum are surprisingly efficient.

...So much so that them announcing another Nintendo project tomorrow would really not surprise me :lol

Not expecting that. Keep in mind it took a good 2 years after it's announcement for Bayonetta 2 to release, and it doesn't seem like Scalebound is much further along than Bayonetta 2 was at that point in time (both were no gameplay). Granted they also ported Bayonetta 1 but this also a delayaton current gen console.

I'm personally expecting a spring 2016 release maybe fall if Microsoft want it to be a near end of year title.

maxcriden

I would agree, yeah. I believe the sequel to A Link to the Past was announced during a January Direct. That has got to be one of the biggest megatons in gaming history, for me anyway. Part of me wants to believe that since this is the return of Iwata and not for a specific title that this will be huge, but I'm trying my best to stay calm.

FWIW, this could be just as big. I think last January they did not have a massive Direct, so I believe it was just the Jan. 2013 Direct that was massive.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Oh, alright. I don't want to deflate your hype, I just don't want you to be disappointed!

I wrote about my expectations before her retweet, MK8 DLC available right away, Splatoon and new footage and release dates up to March-April 2015. Xenoblade X is a bonus. :) And it's easy to check, really. Did she retweet the Direct that announced the new 3ds in Japan?

Makonero

Mother 3 will be announced for release on WiiU through the GBA VC, alongside Lucas Smash Bros DLC. Believe
let me dream

You mean that they'll announce Mother 3 for VC alongside a new downloadable episodic Mother 4 (Wii U and 3DS) helmed by Itoi (when he feels like it).

Santar

Finally a real direct!
Hope we get a bunch of new announcements, and perhaps some "available right now" surprises? ;)
It's going to be good to see our friends Iwata and Shibata again too :)

daxgame

happy to see a new direct, but I'm keeping my expectations in check.

Mother 4 will be announced tomorrow, WiiU exclusive

Rosur

Hopefully get the Xenoblade Chronicles X release date and date confirmations for stuff like Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World and Splatoon.

- ORAS
- Mario Kart 8 DLC Details
- Something about Amiibo
- Captain Toad
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Release Date (1st Half 2015)
- Star Fox Trailer
- FE X SMT Trailer
- Splatoon Release Date
- Mario Maker Release Date and Price

- NEW METRIOD!!!!
- Galaxy 3!!!!
- MAJORA´S MASK REMAKE!!!!
- WONDERFUL 102!!!!
- NEW ADVANCE WARS!!!!
- F-ZERO WII U!!!!

HwlXCUAJ7UmVzDqQZf2p_w2.gif

Pila

When I saw your post a few posts back I was like, OMG another Balloon Trip Breeze fan! I love Nintendo Land.

I loved BT Breeze. It has all the things I love about Nintendo games. I would buy a 60 € full game on freaking day one. ^^

mclem

I´m not expecting anything big, but one or to downloadable suprprises would be neat.

Or another Hyrule Warriors-esque surprise . I hope we europeans get to download Rusty´s Real Deal Baseball after the direct.

It was around this time last year NES Remix was revealed. Revealing another in the series would be fine by me!

Mario Kart DLC info and release
Pokemon trailer
Duck Hunt in Smash trailer
New Animal Crossing?
Captain Toad info
Probably Splatoon?

Top Bottom