• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Principate

Saint Titanfall
lol every single time i come to these thread i get hyped up and most of the time endup disappointed... man

anyways i'd like 1 ticket to jump aboard the hype train

Come on the January 2013 was freaking awesome, the great announcements just kept on coming.

Fandangox

Lets do this

1415108748604.jpg

Falconhand would be a dream come true.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Keeping my expectations in check.
Metal Gear Collection for Wii U + Snake DLC for Smash + TPP Wii U port let's go.

MrChom

This is Nintendo's long awaited F-Zero/Fire Emblem WiiU/entire NES/SNES First party catalogue as a subscription service on 3ds conference.

In some other more awesome universe.

These images should be in the OP so that people have realistic expectations of what they will discuss since they said until spring 2015:

sanstitre1vvpm6.png

sanstitre2p8rfd.png

rokero

The hype is too strong Iwata is back bombs will be dropped

Advanced Wars 3DS
DQ VII localization
Steam
SMT X FE
Xenoblade X
Yoshis Woolly World
Mario Maker
MK8 DLC release date (released after the direct for those who pre ordered)
Hyrule Warriors DLC
Amiibo explained for other games
New Smash trailer Duck hunt dog
Gamecube virtual console announced
Monster Hunter 4 HD

Star Fox U trailer developer revealed to be Platinum games
Zelda U update

BELIEVE

Neoxon

The hype is too strong Iwata is back bombs will be dropped

Advanced Wars 3DS
DQ VII localization
Steam
SMT X FE
Xenoblade X
Yoshis Woolly World
Mario Maker
MK8 DLC release date (released after the direct for those who pre ordered)
Hyrule Warriors DLC
Amiibo explained for other games
New Smash trailer Duck hunt dog
Gamecube virtual console announced
Monster Hunter 4 HD
Dixie Kong &/or Chorus Kids reveal for Smash DLC

Star Fox U trailer developer revealed to be Platinum games
Zelda U update

BELIEVE
FTFY

Kriken

Really looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles X,especially if it's early 2015. Also, don't look too deeply into Kamiya's tweet, I'm sure that's his standard response to those types of tweets

Lunar15

I think the most I'd like to get out of this is that trailer for STEAM they never showed us.

Other than that,I'm good. They'll probably show off the Zelda DLC for Mario Kart as well as some details as to how Amiibos work in other games.

Fucking being reasonable, GIVE ME F-ZERO, NINTENDO

DaBoss

I guess n3DS could release in Spring. I imagine Splatoon to be a Spring title (pretty sure they said first half of 2015). As well as Mario Maker and Yoshi's Woolly World. Will probably hear some stuff about DLC for some games. We'll probably see MH4U stuff. And there probably will be some Smash stuff and ORAS stuff. Ultimate NES Remix and Captain Toad are releasing in the Winter. An indie sizzle reel. Maybe 1 new unrevealed title. S.T.E.A.M. doesn't fit into first half of 2015, but that didn't stop Nintendo before lol.
lol every single time i come to these thread i get hyped up and most of the time endup disappointed... man

anyways i'd like 1 ticket to jump aboard the hype train
You have to ignore like 99% of the posts in pre-direct threads.

Taker666

You won't be getting major game announcements in a November Direct IMO.

Nintendo rarely ever like to distract consumers from their holiday line-up. DLC,amiibo stuff and new trailers of soon to be released titles is what you'll get at this time of year.

Wait for mid-December/January Directs for anything new..or E3.

J@hranimo

Banned
I honestly just want some sort of real footage from Starfox Wii U

MK8 DLC 1 Release date

and I'll be golden.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention HYPE!!!!!

maxcriden

You won't be getting major game announcements in a November Direct IMO.

Nintendo rarely ever like to distract consumers from their holiday line-up. DLC,amiibo stuff and new trailers of soon to be released titles is what you'll get at this time of year.

Wait for mid-December/January Directs for anything new..or E3.

They did say this will encompass releases up to Spring 2015, though. So we might get more post-Holiday stuff than usual, at least.

Let the hype begin!

When was the last time we ha a traditional Nintendo Direct? Feels like ages ago.

Worldwide? Well, prior to E3, I believe it would have been the February Direct focusing on stuff like MK8 and SSB.

Top Bottom