• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Grizzo

I think (?) Mario Maker was confirmed for a (likely cheaper, $30-$40) retail release. But I do expect a lot of people to pick it up on the eShop for sure.

Oh! Alright then! You're right I usually prefer getting physical games but for a game like this I might make an exception

Majukun

I don't want to get hyped, buuuuuut...
P8vLxH5.png

the wonderful 102 pls

isn't that kamiya's default answer?

Give me Splatoon and Devil's Third Nintendooooooooo

and F-Zero

Hey aren't they due to show the F-Zero MK8 track? Excitebike was a week ago today

BY2K

Membero Americo
- Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 Release Date (possible surprise release after the Direct)
- Smash Duck Hunt Trailer
- Xenoblade Trailer/Info
- New 3DS NA/EU info (maybe just a "to be released in Spring of 2015")
- Majora's Mask 3D (stop it with the teasing!)
- Captain Toad info
- Maybe a new HD re-release
- Yoshi's Wooly World info
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse info
- New Zelda teaser

- Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 1 Release Date (possible surprise release after the Direct)
- Smash Duck Hunt Trailer
- Xenoblade Trailer/Info
- New 3DS NA/EU info (maybe just a "to be released in Spring of 2015")
- Majora's Mask 3D (stop it with the teasing!)
- Captain Toad info
- Maybe a new HD re-release
- Yoshi's Wooly World info
- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse info
- New Zelda teaser

You forgot Splatoon.

Well, they did say that they were interested in both a 2D and 3D one so it sounds like obviously a 2D one on Wii U and a 3D one on Virtual Boy should be announced soon.

That feels like an e3 or january direct magnitude thing. I'm not crazy, right? the january directs have the trend of being the biggest non-e3 reveals?

Awesome! I can't wait to see what's coming up for the next few months. I'm excited enough about what has been announced, so any new surprises will just be a big ol' delicious cherry on top.

Bring it on, Nintendo!

That feels like an e3 or january direct magnitude thing. I'm not crazy, right? the january directs have the trend of being the biggest non-e3 reveals?

I would agree, yeah. I believe the sequel to A Link to the Past was announced during a January Direct. That has got to be one of the biggest megatons in gaming history, for me anyway. Part of me wants to believe that since this is the return of Iwata and not for a specific title that this will be huge, but I'm trying my best to stay calm.

Top Bottom