• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

JCX

Streetpass is supposed to make you take your 3DS with you. Allowing Smartphones to get Streetpass hits for your 3DS would defeat its purpose.

I get that, but it just doesn't work as well in the US unless you live in a handful of major cities. I really like Find Mii, but at my current rate, I'll never get enough Miis to finish it.

These images should be in the OP so that people have realistic expectations of what they will discuss since they said until spring 2015:

sanstitre1vvpm6.png

Brain Training 3DS for Europe still exists!?

THAT'S what I want for tomorrow!

JoeM86

I get that, but it just doesn't work as well in the US unless you live in a handful of major cities. I really like Find Mii, but at my current rate, I'll never get enough Miis to finish it.

Would the issue not be the same, because you'll struggle to find people who have the smartphone app? All it would do is create a segmentation of users.

All I want from this direct is for Aonuma to just tell me that they're not going to change Link, I'm tired of worrying about this and would love to just turn my anxiety towards Zelda U into hype. Also, we'll probably get info about the Smash DLC tomorrow, I'm pretty sure that's spring anyways.

This is my first participation in NeoGAF hype threads. What should I do?

Be prepared for intense anger about whatever they announce, regardless of what it is.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Right when I get home, hopefully I can make it through traffic to watch it live.

It's gonna be Pokémon Channel HD. AND YOU GONNA LIKE IT! xD

I think Luigi's Mansion HD makes more sense, the success of the 3DS version makes that more realistic :)

But I liked Pokemon Channel.....

Please be Coliseum/XD Remake/ Update with all new region pokemon)

EhoaVash

Probably smash duck hunt

Amiibo kart dlc, amiibo warriors

And new amiibo yarn Yoshi trailer

Also new 3ds info .. More info

Richie

I expect Smash Duck Hunt trailer, Hyrule Warriors/Mario Kart DLC, Captain Toad/ORAS trailer, Amiibo info and Xenoblade for New 3DS talk. Anything else is cherry on the cake...but I would KILL for agressive VC announcements.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's going to be an announcement that the Digital Event at E3 will be replaced by the Cat Mario Show.

Sakura

7AM is too early for me.
I am expecting to wake up to news of a Majora's Mask sequel for the Wii U that comes bundled with a remake of the original

Blizzard

Banned
Haha, I'm glad other people besides me had the thought, "Finally we get to see the Duck Hunt Smash Brothers trailer!"

N64 VC is all I want. And a Metroid Prime HD collection with normal controller support for the first two. And Zelda U title reveal/story trailer. Please Nintendo.

Gusy

SUPER MARIO ALL STARS 3D HD!!

Also, Retro.. Come on.. It's time to come outside and say Hello!!

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

shanafan

Make my wish come true.. Modern Warfare 2 Remastered for Wii U. All DLC, everything. Give Wii U something COD since AW is skipping it this year.

Mesoian

I predict

Hyrule Warriors DLC info
Mario Kart 8 DLC info
Yoshi Yarn Release Info
Smash Brothers connectivity info

And that's really it.

let the Hype consume you embrace it be one with the Hype

Hype is live. Hype is love.

But, seriously, I expect:
  • аnother trailer for Super Smash Bros for Wii U and an information about pre-download feature (I will shit my pants from excitement if there will be a demo version announcement
  • a big chunk of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker info
  • some information for Mario Maker, Splatoon and/or Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
  • Hyrule Warriors' and Mario Kart 8's DLC information (would expect some sort of Link/Master Cycle/Zelda track for MK8).
And, of course, one or two surprise announcements (like they did with NES Remixes, Steel Diver; Sub Wars and Dr. Luigi).

Evershade

Coming off a 3D World high and never having properly played the Super Mario Galaxies games I'm really hoping for a Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1, Galaxy 2 HD bundle.

JCX

Would the issue not be the same, because you'll struggle to find people who have the smartphone app? All it would do is create a segmentation of users.

The smartphone app would send the Miis to your 3DS by signing in with your NNID. It wouldn't play the games, just a way to collect Miis. People carry their cellphones much more than 3DS.

Top Bottom