• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Heroman

Banned
Following your reasoning, you don't think Zelda will make it in 2015? :( That would be a damn shame.

Lol yeah, but come on. There's no way it's going to come out before Holiday 2015.

Well yeah, It probably will come out on the Nov 21 2015.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
New 3DS information would be nice, and more information about Code Name STEAM, Monster Hunter 4, etc.

Sendou

For me it was more the cel-shading and cool style (both things that make Grasshopper games stand out, because the gameplay sure doesn't) than main character gender but you should go on being dumb about it.

I still can't understand why you would get excited for a game that really isn't shown working as one (CGI trailer reveal or whatever). Which was kind of my point rather than literally saying that people only need to see anime-style girl to get excited which also seems to be true to be fair.

Maybe if a game had extraordinary artstyle then I could get it but not really otherwise. Not saying there's anything wrong about that either just that I don't really see where you are coming from.

Crayolan

Yooo this is a wonderful thing to wake up to. Nintendo be spoilin' us.

I'm expecting:
-Duck Hunt trailer
-ORAS
-Captain Toad
-Yoshi
-Mario Maker
-Kirby
-Xenoblade X
-
Majora's Mask 3D
-And Splatoon if we're lucky.

Edit: Oh and MK8 DLC, duh

wsippel

Banned
post-36309-so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-c-qBhJ.gif
I just said I wouldn't be shocked. I don't expect it, but I don't think it's impossible.

Fireblend

Banned
I really hope we see more new 3DS stuff. There's so much potential:

Advance Wars 3DS
Majora's Mask 3D
Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble 3D >_>
Metroid 3DS

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Nintendo pls. Stop announcing these the day before. Please announce them exactly one hour before they air. I cannot take the anticipation, even a day is too much.

Makonero

Nintendo pls. Stop announcing these the day before. Please announce them exactly one hour before they air. I cannot take the anticipation, even a day is too much.

I feel the same! I first saw that it was tomorrow and thought, "That's too soon!"

Now I think it isn't soon enough.

PATIENCE IS NOT MY STRONG SUIT NINTENDO

K-A-Deman

.... I dunno... I'd dig some Bayonetta 2 DLC if it was substantial like MK8's.

More Verses for Tag Climax, ability to play as
Rodin and Masked Lumen
in story, and Santa Rodin costume in Tag Climax.

Plz.

This is my first participation in NeoGAF hype threads. What should I do?

Have a rubber chicken and a bucket of elbow grease. When the time comes, you'll know what to do.

I want Iwata dressed as Jeanne and Kamiya dressed as Bayonetta and Miyamoto dressed as Rodin and they sing Moon River

Put me on the Hype Train for seating in SMT x FE, Zelda U, S.T.E.A.M., and more Kirby Rainbow Curse.

no Majora's Mask remake reveal please...

Kirby Tilt 'n Tumble 3D >_>

Actually, I do not know why Nintendo, considering the 3DS gyroscope, haven't made a spiritual successor to WarioWare: Twisted. Considering that they even made a DSi-exclusive WarioWare back in its day, the lack of WarioWare 3DS is really surprising.

Lunar15

2015 is the Year of Captain Falcon.

New F-Zero for Wii U
F-Zero GX Remaster for Wii U
More F-Zero DLC in Mario Kart 8, including Captain Falcon Amiibo support
Captain Falcon in Animal Crossing Wii U
Captain Falcon is a customizeable character option in Xenoblade Chronicles X
Captain Falcon is an unlockable character in Splatoon
Captain Falcon Action Brawler from Platinum Games
Captain Falcon X Metroid Prime by Retro Studios where you can beat up metroids as Captain Falcon in first person
Majora's Mask remake lets you play as Captain Falcon instead of Link
Falcon Climbers DLC for Smash bros where you can play as two Captain Falcons at once, even on 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei X F-Zero
The Last Guardian releases on Wii U instead, featuring Captain Falcon, who is able to ensure that both he and the dog thing survive at the end of the game.
Shenmue 3 released on Wii U, except Ryo goes into cryosleep and wakes up in the future where he rides a zero gravity forklift in the F-Zero Grand Prix.

Believe.

Morts

Maybe they'll announce the DKC trilogy for US Virtual Console.

If there's going to be Majora's Mask make it HD instead of 3D please.

Wesker28

Time to join the HYPE train! And these are my
unrealistic
predictions:
  • Metroid: Zero Mission announcement for the Wii U's VC
  • New Metroid game (2D or 3D... doesn't matter)
  • Snake as a DLC character in SSBU/3DS
  • Revival of Mega Man Legends 3 for the Wii U
  • Region locking will be disabled with the next patch
  • Majora's Mask: Remake for the Wii U

DedValve

Banned
Bayonetta 2 dlc where you can play all tag climax characters in story mode with expanded movesets, costumes, etc.

Bayonetta for smash

Bayonetta for Mario Kart

Bayonetta for everything!

Little devils as new pikmin type!

antibolo

Banned
Suda 51 will appear, and reveal that the whole "Lily Bergamo has become Let It Die" was a lie, they are two separate games and Lily Bergamo is funded and published by Nintendo and coming to Wii U.

rokero

what do you guys think of the chance we get a captain toad demo ? there's already one made for the best buy kiosk's

Pizza

I bet this is the direct where they announce the localization of both the Dragon quest monsters remakes, along with Dragon quest X.

#believe

NMFried

Project STEAM going the way of Dinosaur Planet and Prince Fluff and becoming an existing Nintendo property.

Advance Wars: Project Steam where you can play as your troops while retaining SRPG gameplay.

I'm weak, I was maintaining my sanity while going through this thread but I failed. All your beautiful hopes and dreams got to me.

Eternal Darkness remake for the Wii U (using the new hardware/gamepad to pull some tricks on us) while the sequel is already far into development. Ride that horror momentum, Nintendo.

Top Bottom