• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

-Horizon-

I wasn't the one being completely unrealistic.

Ohhh, you're like Loco4Coco

OiQzCMb.png

Hype trains are great, no matter how well or badly it ends.

Animal Crossing Plaza ending soon.
New game announcement incoming!

I wish.

I stopped playing Animal Crossing for a long time but played the hell out of the latest one like I do all of them for a good while.

A lot of people think it's better for handhelds but much of the game is collecting, could you imagine it in 1080p on the Wii U???

After seeing some of the trophies from Smash, I can.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe they'll give me a reason to own a 3DS again. That'd be cool.

2D Metroid or Advance Wars are my pipe dreams. I'd love an A Link Between Worlds follow up, too.

Ohhh, you're like Loco4Coco

[ Hype trains are great, no matter how well or badly it ends.

No, I like the crazy hype.

I've always been for it.

There will be a surprise in this Direct(I'm hoping it's Next Level Games' game).

If you list one thing you hope for though and know it won't be there, I don't see how it's even amusing but that's me.

2thepoint

Open-world RPG by Matsuno using the Xenoblade engine.

Do it, Nintendo.

I only spontaneously combust for megaton things.

But goddamn, it would be atomic if that actually appeared.

I would run out and buy a Wii U.

Then cry as I left the store knowing the glory that awaits in Hyrule.

*Being a bit overly dramatic.

The hype, I can't handle the hype.

Animal Crossing Wii U for May?

Xenoblade Cross release date?

That one rumor about Monster Games working on a new Diddy Kong Racing?

oatmeal

Banned
Yay.

If Iwata doesn't open with "I have been taking a small break this year, but now my body is ready..."

I will be very disappointed.

-Horizon-

No, I like the crazy hype.

I've always been for it.

There will be a surprise in this Direct(I'm hoping it's Next Level Games' game).

If you list one thing you hope for though and know it won't be there, I don't see how it's even amusing but that's me.

But we don't know, that's the thing. Because Nintendo logic ;D

Hiltz

I'm guessing 3DS will get the juicy new game announcements since it really needs them for next year. For Wii U, I'm assuming Nintendo will just show us more on the games we've known about, but are still waiting for a better idea of when exactly they'll be coming out (but not news on Fire Emblem X SMT, probably waiting to do that at next E3) , but perhaps Nintendo won't specify exact dates ,at least not for all the titles they'll be showcasing in tomorrow's Direct. With that said, I think Nintendo will show off Mario Kart DLC (obviously) and also shed some light on what Amiibo compatibly will offer in other known titles. Here's hoping we see less software droughts than in 2013 and 2014.

AdanVC

MK8 Link trailer with release date announcement.

YES omg, They certainly are keeping the best of the DLC to reveal it tomorrow during the Direct. An epic trailer of the new F-Zero track with Link finally racing in there while we cry our eyes out because it's probably the closest thing we would have F-Zero related on Wii U. #HYPE

Javier

Iwata's back and ready to jam! SMTxFE... just show something... PLEASE!

Wait, is the countdown in the OP accurate? The Direct is officially at 5PM EST, but the countdown ends at 6PM EST according to my calculations.

Kouriozan

Iwata's back and ready to jam! SMTxFE... just show something... PLEASE!

Wait, is the countdown in the OP accurate? The Direct is officially at 5PM EST, but the countdown ends at 6PM EST according to my calculations.
Yes it is, it's at 11 PM for me and it's currently 7:08 PM.

EulaCapra

3DS has games coming out in 2015? Are they sure? LOL

We'll probably get the last initial newcomer trailer for Smash Bros. But wouldn't it be crazy if announced a Smash Wii U bundle just in time for Black Friday?

What are they working on? and what was the last game they made?

Their last full production was Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, though they also assisted with Tropical Freeze as well I believe.

As for what they're working on? I have no idea! I believe their website is still mgiracing.com. I hope they return to their roots and make an over the top racing game for the WiiU.

Just not F-Zero. I'd rather Nintendo assemble the old GX team for that, as unlikely as it might be.

I predict new videos for

Project Steam new trailer
Smash Bros. Duck Hunt Trailer
Captain Toad Demo available
Xenoblade Chronicles X new trailer
Mario Kart 8 DLC detailed w/ release date
Hyrule Warriors DLC detailed w/ release date
Yoshi's Wooly World New Trailer + date
Splatoon New Trailer
Mario Party 10 new trailer + date
Pokemon Omega/Alpha new trailer
1 New title announcement for 3DS and Wii U
Amiibo features revealed for Hyrule, Mario Kart, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Mario Party 10

length = 40 minutes.

random25

I'm pretty sure there will be some surprises in this Direct. If the last Japan-only Direct is a reference, we just might get a megaton or two aside from things we already knew by this time.

nullset2

IWATA! IWATA! IWATA! IWATA! IWATA! IWATA!

DIRECTLY..... Into my ass!

Expecting Mario Kart 8 DLC news and not much more, but that'd be fine with me.

Lessgo!1

TheMoon

why? there's a reason why people get hyped for Nintendo directs - because nine times out of ten, there is new unexpected shit announced.

nine times outta ten, it's gonna start again
Where it started at, ended up, and restart again
Get your mind in the right position before it starts again
Cause when it drops

nine times outta , it's gonna drop again
Stopwatch, hide another watch
Flock flocking in, flocks stop just to see the pop
Watch I'll be there when it stops!

Top Bottom