• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Akiller

Hype? Hype.

tumblr_n5us5k3yTC1rgryomo1_500.gif

Za Warudo is seeing some shit.

emb

Only if you hype everythng up to be a huge announcement of something new, taking retweets people make as evidence that there will be something huge etc.
Are you confirming that we'll see a new Pokemon announcement? It sounds like you're downplaying insider information. :p

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November
Solid Snake in Smash, we got
I know of no reason
Why Solid Snake DLC
Ought ever be forgot

You gotta do the right amount of syllables man. =/

Remember, remember, the fifth of November--
For Mewtwo and Lucas we got.
I simply cannot see
Why this awesome DLC
Should ever be forgot.

I'm going to guess there will actually be new things announced. Nintendo's big games this year are so big, they get their own dedicated Directs.

I'm hoping for new 3DS news and Majora's Mask. I would also like to hear about NNID account benefits and services, the web eShop, Nintendo mobile apps, ect.

Exciting! really glad they announced it one day before too. I can't see them talking about the new 3DS for the west yet so I'll avoid hype for a Majora's Mask 3D reveal. Give me a Starfox U tease though.

Xun

I highly doubt we'll see Zelda tomorrow, but there's still a small glimmer of hope in my eyes.

I'm foolish.

Mit-

I know it says it's for games but I hope we get the final word on whether or not there will be a Smash Wii U bundle for the console. I need to pick up my Wii U before the 21st but I don't want to be kicking myself for not waiting another week or two.

Zalman

I know it says it's for games but I hope we get the final word on whether or not there will be a Smash Wii U bundle for the console. I need to pick up my Wii U before the 21st but I don't want to be kicking myself for not waiting another week or two.
If there was a bundle, we would know by now.

lyrick

It's been quite a while, so if it's anything that doesn't fall under a playable Cranky Kong in Watch_Dogs, I'll leave happy.

PS blog announces indy game. Don't rain on the ND parade, for all we know F-Zero, metroid or mother could be announced tomorrow.

I'm only raining because that is the reputation they have built. Realistically I think they will reveal new info on Mario Kart DLC, new info on Smash (like a new character or something), and maybe a holiday bundle.

And it's not all "indies" on PS4. Just yesterday they announced Rocksmith coming to PS4. Even when it is indies, an independent game is often a lot better than a single feature in a bigger game.

emb

That's a bit of a stretch haha.
I'll take that as a yes.

Speaking of Pokemon, I legitimately hope we do see something for Pokken. I'd love for that game to get Smash style character reveal/hype videos (though I'm sure they're working with a much smaller budget), and would especially love to see a confirmed Wii U/American release.

AdanVC

A demo of Captain Toad: Treasure Space Hunter would be a good idea so that the game doesn't get overshadowed because of Smash U. 3 levels would be excellent.

Exile20

I would pick up a Wii U on Nov 20th, update it and then get Smash 21st and play one of the best game of the year.

A demo of Captain Toad: Treasure Space Hunter would be a good idea so that the game doesn't get overshadowed because of Smash U. 3 levels would be excellent.

Agreed. People don't need to be sold on Smash. They'll buy it regardless if they have a Wii U and are even remotely interested.

Some Nobody

As far as Spring? If I'm reading that right, then it should be a good Direct. Expect lots of release dates. I think this is Nintendo noticing there's "noticing" after Smash for gamers to be hyped for.

I'm betting this will be packed too, since it's both systems. Looking forward to it.

Neiteio

You gotta do the right amount of syllables man. =/

Remember, remember, the fifth of November--
For Mewtwo and Lucas we got.
I simply cannot see
Why this awesome DLC
Should ever be forgot.
Nah, brah, it's all in the words you stress -- every other word in the second line. :-D

Top Bottom