• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Prototype

Xenoblade X release date pushed up.

Super Mario Galaxy 1&2 HD

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate coming to Wii U

Zelda Wii U release date early 2015

ffdgh

Another big part of the Direct will be that Nintendo bought Rare back and hired all of the original staff from the 90s. They're all currently working on DKR2 and Jet Force Gemini U.

I want banjo & kazooie three and in smash where he belongs :'(...Tho duck hunt is close enough to that dream.

Have to expect we'll get news on the Pikmin 3 demo as well, that seems like the type of thing they'd want to get out for the holidays for new Wii U owners to try out.

K. Lets fire up that freakin train. Is your body ready?

produce0mp4.gif

I want banjo & kazooie three and in smash where he belongs :'(...Tho duck hunt is close enough to that dream.

They also brought back David Doak and Co. from old school Free Radical to join Rare, and they bought the Timesplitters and Perfect Dark IPs and are using those as their flagship shooting franchises.

K-A-Deman

I was leaving the gym and looked at the clock in my car and saw it was 4:58 EST, I was like OH SHIT! Then I checked my phone and noticed it was 3:58, I forgot to set the clock back in my car. Whew...

Yeah I forgot to reset my watch, gave me a few frights over the past few days.

Need to find the damn instructions it change that thing.

30 MINUTES!

Prototype

Oh I forgot:
new console Metriod that is a combination of 2d and 3d and will melt every ones mind and become the new Super metriod, will be loved by all and people will speed run it for the next 20 years.

L~A

I have not seen ir crash in the past ND , its not as an E3 conference and also less gaffers interested...

Heh, Sonic Lost World broke GAF during the May Nintendo Direct, in May 2013. It was all pretty funny, ha ha.

OMG. Countdown timer has turned red. *gasp*

t1415224800z0.png

I can't believe the time is almost upon us. I'm just wanting anything new to be announced today. It's so great to have a direct with Mr. Iwata. It's so great to hear he is doing well :)

SRTtoZ

Yeah I forgot to reset my watch, gave me a few frights over the past few days.

Need to find the damn instructions it change that thing.

30 MINUTES!

I have a newer Subaru WRX and its so damn easy. Next to the clock there are + and - buttons, all you do is press those and it changes the time. I've never had a car this easy, its usually hold down some weird button and then do 3 jumping jacks, etc.

I just splatooned all over my computer screen

No Youtube in USA? Didn't Nintendo's servers struggle broadcasting on their Direct website last year? We need youtube to handle the megatons

Prototype

Zero²;137506555 said:
Oh MY OH mY....
And these are my conservative expectations ;)

I enjoy crying

No thanks. Full 3D FPS Adventure on Wii U or nothing.
Didn't you read the part about how it will melt our brains and be the first game in history that is universally loved and praised by all gamers all across the world from every culture and region?

Top Bottom