• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

BFg1tZZCcAAg2oa.png:large

Get to it, all!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight?ref=live

This game looks sweet as fuck!

zroid

Banned
I always make sure to mention Super Mario RPG for Wii U VC asap

Perhaps the only game I would gladly pay full price for every single damn time it's released on any platform or service. :p

But I'll take the upgrade for $1.50, thanks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Club Nintendo, I linked my account on the Wii U over a week ago and none of the surveys are showing up for the games I bought.

zroid

Banned
Speaking of Club Nintendo, I linked my account on the Wii U over a week ago and none of the surveys are showing up for the games I bought.

Games you bought since linking, or games you bought earlier?

You have to link first to get the surveys. But you can ask Nintendo to add them in manually.

Qurupeke

According to serebii, Pokedex 3D Pro will go on sale from 21/3 until 4/4. 14.99€→11.99€

If this was a -50% sale I'd bought it...

m0t0k1

According to serebii, Pokedex 3D Pro will go on sale from 21/3 until 4/4. 14.99€→11.99€

If this was a -50% sale I'd bought it...

Do you know if there will be more sales? I liked the free pokedex but it is nothing special compared to the pokedexes you can find online.

JoeM86

Do you know if there will be more sales? I liked the free pokedex but it is nothing special compared to the pokedexes you can find online.

No sign of any future sales, but even if there are, they're unlikely to be reduced beyond this new price. The game is considered a top-quality digital strategy guide, afterall

TakeMyGun

Neo Member
This week in Europe:

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom) - €59.99/£49.99

Additional Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate content - Nintendo eShop from 22/3/13
Wii U (Download) - Monster HunterTM 3 Ultimate Packet Relay Tools for Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo 3DS (Download) - Monster HunterTM 3 Ultimate Data Transfer Program

Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (EA) - €59.99/£49.99

Punch-Out!! (Nintendo) - €0.30/£0.30

This release is based on the US-NTSC version of the game running at 60Hz.

Special deals
ZombiU (Ubisoft) - €34.99/£29.99 (Normal €69.99/£54.99, ends April 4th)
Assassin's Creed III (Ubisoft) - €29.99/£29.99 (Normal €69.99/£54.99, ends April 4th)
Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft) - €24.99/£19.99 (Normal €49.99/£39.99, ends April 4th)
Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (Ubisoft) - €24.99/£19.99 (Normal €49.99/£39.99, ends April 4th)
Rabbids Land (Ubisoft) - €24.99/£19.99 (Normal €49.99/£39.99, ends April 4th)
Sports Connection (Ubisoft) - €24.99/£19.99 (Normal €49.99/£39.99, ends April 4th)
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (Ubisoft) - €24.99/£19.99 (Normal €49.99/£39.99, ends April 4th)
Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation) - €4.99/£4.99 (Normal €9.99/£8.99, ends March 24)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom) - €44.99/£39.99

My Foal 3D (TREVA Entertainment) - €29.99/£24.99

HarmoKnight Demo (Nintendo) - Free

The Beet Party: Call Me Aneek Neek (Redrover, Video) - €0.99/£0.89

Special deals

Pokedex 3D Pro (Nintendo) - €11.99/£10.79 (Normal €14.99/£13.49, ends April 4th)

Nintendo DSiWare

Bloons TD4 (Digital Goldfish) - €4.99/£4.49

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This week in Europe:

The long standing war. We won it, in the end, after years and years of battles.

Qurupeke

Great week for both Wii U and 3DS!If I didn't buy MH3U, I'd totally buy ACIII and or ZombiU. But now I don't want to spend any more money... Also, Little Inferno for 5€ is quite the deal... And well, there's also Punch out, 60Hz of course. And HarmoKnight Demo, finally.

Great week, nothing like the one before!

Morokh

Harmoknight demo ! guess the game will follow shortly :p

I have a question about the cheap versions of retro games they started to put out with F-zero (Now Punch - Out) : Playable on the controller ?

Harmoknight demo should have been here last week, else that is an absolutely pathetic week. Get off your asses Nintendo of Europe.

Good god I can't wait until the end of March. Last 3DS game I bought and genuinely enjoyed was either Denpa Men or Crashmo. In retail side... probably Kid Icarus. Jesus.

Robin64

I have a question about the cheap versions of retro games they started to put out with F-zero (Now Punch - Out) : Playable on the controller ?

Yes, they run on both the TV screen and the Gamepad's screen.

Also, 60hz Punch-Out!! We won!

Nosgoroth

This week in Europe:

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

ZombiU (Ubisoft) - €34.99/£29.99 (Normal €69.99/£54.99, ends April 4th)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

HarmoKnight Demo (Nintendo) - Free

Mine. Next week Luigi and, probably, Harmoknight full. Eck, that's around 90€ in games.

GRW810

HarmoKnight demo and Punch-Out for me. Disappointed we still haven't had the 3DS sale like NA had recently. I would snap up Mutant Mudds and Hana Samurai the moment there is a discount.

Everybody buy ZombiU!
And pray you're not being hit by a game ending glitch - still an awesome game though

Contemplating ACIII for off-TV but the AC performance on consoles is so bad. Is it better than II at least?

60 EUR MH will be hard to stomach but I'll get my money's worth and I want to have that title DD.

Robin64

I wonder, does Punch-Out!! have any form of scoring we could use for the high-scores thread? As far as I can remember, you either beat the opponent or don't. It doesn't display time like the SNES one, does it?

And so ends the war of getting our shit running at the correct speed. Nintendo foiled by their own creation! Miiverse ftw.

*salute* Congrats everyone, we can all play with pride now knowing we made a difference for future generations who prolly wont even know what the difference is and unknowing old gamers who think they're playing 'hyper' version of their fav classics. :D

Thanks for listening Nintendo. :)

HarmoKnight demo! Whoo.

And so ends the war of getting our shit running at the correct speed. Nintendo foiled by their own creation! Miiverse ftw.

*salute* Congrats everyone, we can all play with pride now knowing we made a difference for future generations who prolly wont even know what the difference is and unknowing old gamers who think they're playing 'hyper' version of their fav classics. :D

Thanks for listening Nintendo. :)

dont speak too soon, wait for a text heavy multi language game

I'll take Mercury Stream "shovelware" over the crap we got with Judgement. ;)

And yeah, your definition of shovelware does not match mine.
Fair enough. I'd still take The Adventure Rebirth, pretty much any Igavania or even that assy Dracula X 2.5Dmake over Mercury Shovelware's efforts.

m0t0k1

No sign of any future sales, but even if there are, they're unlikely to be reduced beyond this new price. The game is considered a top-quality digital strategy guide, afterall

Thanks for the reply Joe. That is too bad to hear, but yeah i know there goes a lot of work into these guides but there is just so much more info in the pokedexes online that i decided to skip the pokedex 3d.

Really disappointed we're getting Punch-Out instead of some other VC game. I feel like between AC and the Wii, I've gotten my fill of PO. Definitely looking forward to SM in April though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Games you bought since linking, or games you bought earlier?

You have to link first to get the surveys. But you can ask Nintendo to add them in manually.

Bought before linking, no big deal then.

Since I'm platinum I should stop earning coins until the next Club Nintendo year starts right, or have they changed that?

vdlow

So now we're going after... babies? lol Can't wait to see more. There's a lot of potential in Mighty Switch Force.

Really disappointed we're getting Punch-Out instead of some other VC game. I feel like between AC and the Wii, I've gotten my fill of PO. Definitely looking forward to SM in April though.
It's bullshit that Japan gets one more SNES game than us. I understand why they'd hold back on Earthbound, but why not something else? Even Super Punch-Out!! would be better.

Probably doesn't mean a whole lot, but a Wonderful 101 trailer has been added to the "coming soon to Nintendo eshop" section on the wii u eshop. At least I don't remember seeing it there before.
Not a new trailer, btw.

I really really really want to go digital. Tired of swapping discs, but those ridiculous prices man.... :(
With £120 I can only buy digitally NFS: Most Wanted U and MH3U. With discs, I can get Most Wanted, MH3U AND Lego City.

Fucking Nintendo, man.

At least give us the choice to install our games FFS!!

Mileena

Banned

I won't even bother downloading it. I know I won't play it past 5 minutes :/

Top Bottom