• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo DS - October 7th 2004 announcement predictions

Memles

So I should wake up to NCL announcements and then come back later tomorrow afternoon to NOA announcement and new media?

Sounds like a plan.

aparisi2274

Grubdog said:
Yes but what time in Japan is the announcement happening? I keep hearing different things.

2pm, but remember its strictly announcements for Japan, and the DS launch for Japan, and the launch games.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
I predict the Nintendo-haterz will cry.

snapty00

Banned
Gahiggidy said:
I predict the Nintendo-haterz will cry.
I would've thought that, too. But now that you've said it, I'm convinced Nintendo will announce its exit from the videogame industry.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
wariodog.gif

Culex

Banned
snapty00 said:
I would've thought that, too. But now that you've said it, I'm convinced Nintendo will announce its exit from the videogame industry.

The forum would truly implode if that were to happen.

snapty00

Banned
Culex said:
The forum would truly implode if that were to happen.
AWESOME, hope it happens!

Gahiggidy better take back what he said before it's too late. I could hear Iwata typing a "final" memo in his office the very second Gahiggidy submitted that optimistic post to GAF.

hirokazu

Scalemail Ted said:
I would love for this game to be remade for the DS.

worldcup.jpg

yes, that game rocked, but it was made by Technos, i don't think Nintendo has any part in it except for the title.

hirokazu said:
yes, that game rocked, but it was made by Technos, i don't think Nintendo has any part in it except for the title.

yes, I know. But if I could have but one game to rise from the grave in a spiffy new expanded wireless multiplayer form it would be this.

Tenguman

First news

Goldeneye DS to be launch title. Based off the N64 title, however modified for online wireless play for up to 8 players. The touchpad is used in place of the watch-interface

FOOLED YOU! ;)

shot1.jpg

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Blackcherry said:
Who got school tomorrow like me but are still here???
Bah...I have a midterm tomorrow and a 5 page paper due. I've written the intro for the paper (badly, I might add), and I have studied for exactly 0 minutes. And it's 1 am. Don't see me complaining. :D

Nester

Tenguman said:
First news

Goldeneye DS to be launch title. Based off the N64 title, however modified for online wireless play for up to 8 players. The touchpad is used in place of the watch-interface

FOOLED YOU! ;)

shot1.jpg

THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK

I almost woke my daughter up laughing. Nice one.

God dammit! Why must you play with my emotions like that? You know that GoldenEye 007 for the N64 is my favorite game of all time, yet you.. you.. go and do something like that. You son of a bitch!

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
nice to see the pricing stay similar to the GBA if true. Since the media is cheaper hopefully the third parties will have a better time.

Zilch

Banned
Start a new thread for the actual conferences.

I really hate having to search a thread in the morning after a conference to find the actual information.

Old news. We already knew the media was cheaper than GBA carts, and if you read GameSpot you knew that Mario 64 was a lock for launch ^_^

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Yes I'm going to remain a stubborn old fool and wait for announcement from Nintendo themselves but $30 game pricing IS A MUST. Portable game prices shouldn't rise up higher than they already are, a $20 difference between console and portables is a a great established difference.

Top Bottom