• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Someone posted a remake of Super Mario Sunshine as a legitimate item on their wishlist, and you all agree with him? Come on, people. This is America, we can do better than that, and we should demand better than that, goddamn it. Lemme show you what a REAL MAN'S Nintendo wishlist looks like:

10. Startropics HD (Wii-U)
9. Kirby Superstar 2 HD (Wii-U)
8. F-Zero VX (Wii-U)
7. Metroid Dread (Wii-U)
6. Link to the Past 3 (Wii-U)
5. 3D Donkey Kong by Retro (Wii-U)
4. An announcement that Super Smash Bros. 5 is already in the works and will be even faster than SSBM. (No handheld version and Marth won't be in it)
3. Trailer for the new Zelda (yes, the game may not be playable, but we should get a fucking trailer, damn it)
2. Smash Bros. Racing - This new series combines the wild chaos of Smash Bros. with the, um, racing from Mario Kart. It's like Double Dash on steroids.
1. Super Mario Galaxy 3 (aka Super Mario U-niverse [with HD ports of SMG1 and 2])

You can thank me later, GAF.

image.php

Fortunately, Nintendo Digital Event is 11 PM on my timezone.

You must be from Japan. :)

It is 00:00 in my timezone.

Darryl

Banned
Someone posted a remake of Super Mario Sunshine as a legitimate item on their wishlist, and you all agree with him? Come on, people. This is America, we can do better than that, and we should demand better than that, goddamn it. Lemme show you what a REAL MAN'S Nintendo wishlist looks like:

10. Startropics HD (Wii-U)
9. Kirby Superstar 2 HD (Wii-U)
8. F-Zero VX (Wii-U)
7. Metroid Dread (Wii-U)
6. Link to the Past 3 (Wii-U)
5. 3D Donkey Kong by Retro (Wii-U)
4. An announcement that Super Smash Bros. 5 is already in the works and will be even faster than SSBM. (No handheld version and Marth won't be in it)
3. Trailer for the new Zelda (yes, the game may not be playable, but we should get a fucking trailer, damn it)
2. Smash Bros. Racing - This new series combines the wild chaos of Smash Bros. with the, um, racing from Mario Kart. It's like Double Dash on steroids.
1. Super Mario Galaxy 3 (with HD ports of SMG1 and 2)

You can thank me later, GAF.

smash bros melee HD available now (viridi and shy guy dlc coming holiday 2015)

I really doubt we will see Mother 3 any time soon. Mother 1 is a pretty long (especially as it is a grindfest ala ye olde Dragon Quest complete with being stuck in the desert and Nintendon't bother to add an options screen for 2* EXP as that is "cheating" but fucking save states are not) and they need something for next year :)

Everybody who wanted to play mother 3 already did, we're in 2015 not 1992
Anyways it would be nice but I'd just be "eh okay sure"
Yes I find actual unreleased things more exciting. Donkey Kong Original edition is a great example even if it has been handled terribly (any chance of it ever coming to Wii U VC...maybe when Earthbound beginnings makes it to 3DS :( ).

Also was the SNES Nintendo campus challenge ever dumped and released (I seem to recall it is in private hands).

If you never got the chance to buy the GBA copy of Mother 3 new then it would be a worthy buy nonetheless.

xandaca

uh

why? the translation is already available.

http://mother3.fobby.net/

That's why I really don't care whether Nintendo release Mother 3 here or not. There is absolutely no way they can match that fan translation - it's incredible.

For one thing, I was joking, but even if I weren't, Nintendo aren't going to use a fan or third party translation, no matter how terrific it is.

Rich!

For one thing, I was joking, but even if I weren't, Nintendo aren't going to use a fan or third party translation, no matter how terrific it is.

Then I'm not interested.

They took too long. I've already played through it numerous times in English before.

Man, if Nintendo announces Animal Crossing WII U my wife and me are going to play the shit out of it.

Make it cooperative with dual screen (gamepad + tv) and you're in for a treat

Shauni

Everybody who wanted to play mother 3 already did, we're in 2015 not 1992
Anyways it would be nice but I'd just be "eh okay sure"

That's not true at all. Not everyone fools around with ROMs and fan translations of stuff. I would say those who do are probably in a pretty small subset of people.

Caramello

Some of these predictions are absolutely insane! Melee HD!? I don't even know where to start with what is wrong with that!

It's fun to read this thread that's for sure :p

sonto340

Then I'm not interested.

They took too long. I've already played through it numerous times in English before.
I keep going back and forth on this. Part of me agrees. Because Nintendo would never (mother 3 spoilers obviously)
say something like "the bad news is Is where I found it. Pierced through your wife's heart"
But the other part of me has faith in the Treehouse. They've done fantastic work before. If mother 3 gets released in English I will 100% buy it and play through it (for the third time) if only to see what changes they made.

Taker666

5 mins of mario maker
5 mins of star fox
2 mins of fatal frame
release date for X in NA
35 minutes of amiibos

I couldn't blame them..I've seen people moaning about having to pay for the Chibi Robo game if they want the Chibi Robo amiibo.

Nintendo should do exclusive amiibos bundled for every game they release.

Kickz

splatoon has proven to me I won't know what I want until someone invents that shit. so come on nintendo. bring it

Yes, please another Splatoon surprise. Currently my most played game.

Come on Nintendo, you've got alot to overcome after yesterdays Microsoft/Sony throwdown.

Qurupeke

Please Retro, not any Kong games. the first one was nice and fresh, I didn't even bother with the second one. A third dkc would just be an overkill and probably destroy my faith on Retro for a long time. Anything other than fucking Donkey Kong.

jariw

Please Retro, not any Kong games. the first one was nice and fresh, I didn't even bother with the second one. A third dkc would just be an overkill and probably destroy my faith on Retro for a long time. Anything other than fucking Donkey Kong.

FWIW, Tropical Freeze was considerably better than that Wii game.

So glad I have tomorrow off work so I can stay up till 2am for this.

Though I'll probably stay up for Square's as well, I'll catch up on my sleep during the day lol.

J@hranimo

Banned
Beside star fox I really don't know what to expect.

Super Mario Maker segment + release date, Xenoblade Chronicles X English trailer + release date, Yoshi Woolly World release date, Some nindies, Hyrule Warriors 3DS (oops that leaked!)

And I'm predicting Animal Crossing Wii U, Paper Mario Wii U and a Remaster. I have no clue what Retro has in store.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
After Sony's conference I think the decision of not showing Zelda U is a very wrong one. People love to see games that will be released in 2017-2018 so a 2016 one should be perfectly fine.

Also, if Nintendo doesn't show any Metroid at this E3, they have failed.

Not saying all these (if any) will happen but if we get just one then I'll be satisfied.

Mario - More Mario Kart 8 DLC, release date for Super Mario Maker and a true Paper Mario HD sequel to TTYD.
Zelda - April Direct was a fakeout and they DO share some information on the Wii U game. I'd take an announcement of just when they can share more information tbh. Failing that Hyrule Warriors 3DS and a possible Twilight Princess HD remaster if nothing else.
Donkey Kong - Diddy Kong Racing will be all we get after Tropical Freeze scratched the platforming itch.
Yoshi - Wooly World release date, nothing more, move along.
Kirby - I'm not sure we'll see too much of Kirby this year but another game on 3DS is possible.
Metroid - Ooh boy this is the big one. 5 years since the last release it's time for Metroid to make a double return in Metroid V on 3DS and Prime 4 on Wii U. Have hope.
Starfox - This will be the main event, Starfox's glorious comeback on Wii U for this holiday.
Pikmin - A Pikmin 4 is doubtful seeing as it took so long to make 3 but a game on 3DS would be interesting, the ending of 3 certainly left it open for more to happen...
Kid Icarus - HD remaster/port of Uprising, please, please, please.
Punch-Out!! - Just hoping for Punch-Out Wii U, even if it's just a tease.
Pokemon - This is doubtful but Pokemon is celebrating it's 20th anniversary in February so an announcement of Pokemon Z/FireRed+LeafGreen remakes would be nice, releasing on the anniversary of course. Also, Pokken on the Wii U (although it's possibly too early to talk about both of these in which case it will be just Super Mystery Dungeon).
Fire Emblem - Localisation details on If and more information on SMT x FE
Animal Crossing - Localisation on the spinoff Happy Home Designer and the unveiling of the Wii U version (NOT a New Leaf clone)
F-Zero - Another likely one, let's bring back F-Zero even if it's just a slight remake with online of GX.
WarioWare - We're due games on both the 3DS and Wii U, come on Nintendo.
Rhythm Heaven - Localisation on The Best +
Mother - Well a Mother Trilogy remake is out the window, at least for now, so let's just pray and hope that Mother 3 (Earthbound Endings?) is finally getting released on Wii U.
Xenoblade - Localisation on X is all to expect here.
Splatoon - DLC/update info and maybe some kind of game for 3DS? A mini Splatoon demo on 3DS to get people to buy the real thing on Wii U?
Wii Sports - I could go for a new one, go all out like Resort (or maybe a Wii Sports Resort Club?)
Smash - MORE DLC. GIVE IT TO ME. Unlikely but would be cool if they announced something.
Nintendo VS. Capcom - C'mon. It's happening guys.
Unprecented Third-Party Partnerships lol, jk.
Other - Gamecube virtual console, new model of the Wii U with more storage and cloud saves because my New Leaf village got ruined thanks to fuckery with the SD card. Amiibo production bullshit solved. Plus proper account system and Club Nintendo replacement. K, thanks, done.

Top Bottom