• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

RPGCrazied

Nintendo are liars

Yeah but I guess that means no demo or trailer. They can still talk or show something small as a teaser after the Digital Event. I mean a few months ago they showed the game running.

I'm hoping yall are right. I hope we see something, specially if the Retro rumor is true about them doing more Donkey/Diddy Kong game.

I really hope we get to see at least a Paper Mario U and XCX release date. If I can just get that I'd be happy.

They could be pedantic and say the digital event isn't technically at E3

dog-laughing-hysterically-o.gif

popeutlal

These are what I'm counting on. Either Metroid Prime 4 or Super Mario Galaxy 3 would make me this E3. If both of them happen then along with the other stuff, it's going to be one of the best Nintendo E3 shows.
With Zelda being moved/delayed for NX launch, I don't think Nintendo will release big games like Prime 4 or Glaxy 3 on Wii U anymore.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Posted this for UK people on my twitter feed. Maybe some of you will find it useful too
CHYL0yZWgAABUei.jpg

Volotaire

Posted this for UK people on my twitter feed. Maybe some of you will find it useful too
CHYL0yZWgAABUei.jpg

You may like to change the first treehouse edition to 17:45. IGN's schedule of the post Digital event discussion starts at 9:45 AM PT/17:45 BST/16:45 GMT, which is a good assumption that if Nintendo intends to start it straight after the Direct, it will start between 17:40n and 17:45. They might do something similar like last year where they started with an intro video with the PR Nintendo employees (Kit and Ellis IIRC) and a video by Bill and then go into game streaming.

I'll add this to the OP because it may be easier than the table to read for Brits. Thanks!

TheMoon

no way in hell would they create that level of a shitstorm for themselves

Why would it be a shitstorm? Or do you mean for the rumor-posting site?

People need to stop spouting this as fact.

This this this this fucking this.

where they started with an intro video with the PR Nintendo employees (Kit and Ellis IIRC)

Kit and Ellis = Kit Ellis. It's one person. :D The other one is Krysta Yang.^^

AniHawk

Why would it be a shitstorm? Or do you mean for the rumor-posting site?

saying zelda won't be at e3 and that it's been delayed a year just to reveal it at e3 as a surprise would be really kind of ... weird.

also, validating the sense that nintendo's not 'at' e3 by saying the digital event isn't at e3 would be a bad idea. nevermind that none of the conferences are actually at the los angeles convention center where e3 is actually being held.

sonto340

saying zelda won't be at e3 and that it's been delayed a year just to reveal it at e3 as a surprise would be really kind of ... weird.

also, validating the sense that nintendo's not 'at' e3 by saying the digital event isn't at e3 would be a bad idea. nevermind that none of the conferences are actually at the los angeles convention center where e3 is actually being held.
I agree, but they never really said that it wasn't going to release in 2015, just that it was no longer a priority.

BELIEVE

TheMoon

sure it would be weird but I don't think there'd be an actual shitstorm when the thing it give us is that (=the thing everyone wanted to see).

What makes you think so?

Mostly just their comments from last year combined with it being about damn time and them having exhausted all other big franchises on both their current systems now.

LostComplex

Neo Member
Hoping to see them announce a Paper Mario Wii U that's as great as TTYD and the original.

Wouldn't mind a Luigi's Mansion 3 for the Wii U at all.

disco

When does the Nintendo hype train thread open this year? Am I imagining that those types of threads don't exist anymore?

disco

No more hype trains. Correct.

Oh no! They were the perfect crossover that showed NeoGAF was creative and fun as well scholarly and academic. It was like a holiday festival and everyone could express their utter excitement for their favourite respective company and their upcoming products.

TheMoon

Oh no! They were the perfect crossover that showed NeoGAF was creative and fun as well scholarly and academic. It was like a holiday festival and everyone could express their utter excitement for their favourite respective company and their upcoming products.

If there were a way to request "tickets" without spamming a thread we could probably still have them.

jariw

Since Nintendo seems to be attempting to recapture some Gamecube nostalgia, I think (hope) that they'll pull a Metroid Prime/Fusion again and have a handheld and console release!

Iwata has already stated that one of the reasons why he isn't at E3 is because there is not hardware announcements

Top Bottom