• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Volotaire

If NLG helps with the game maybe I'd like it....

Then again I've only ever played SF Adventures which is a mixed bag.

Maybe I'd like SF. I should check out the original on VC.

Fake edit: oh wait, it's not on there. I guess 64 3DS is my best bet?

P.S. If I like Kid Icarus flight sections, is SF kinda similar?

Conversely, I have not played Kid Icarus 3DS either. I'd check out either Star Fox or Star Fox 64/3DS.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I am willing to suck all available dicks if Zelda U isn't shown at E3.

RagnarokX

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkK6uuJgg
zlCfzTdWNn0ozYJBau

Hype get!

maxcriden

Conversely, I have not played Kid Icarus 3DS either. I'd check out either Star Fox or Star Fox 64/3DS.

Dang, you haven't played KI? It's so good. If I still had the physical copy and hadn't switched to digital I'd drop it in the mail tomorrow to lend to you.

Thanks for the recommendation. Since I have no access to an SNES I guess SF64/3DS is my only option. :)

danwu

Banned
Man, those Ryu screenshots look hot !
Excited to see the full trailers, a lot of chemistry between Ryu and the other Smash characters.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
But seriously, I genuinely believe that Zelda U will have a trailer at E3. I think Nintendo meant that Zelda U would not have a demo ready for E3, not that the game would be absent entirely. Nintendo has a weird habit of not realizing that gaming enthusiasts don't need to play a demo to get excited for a game, they sometimes seem to think that playing the game ourselves is the only thing we care about.

Marcus

But seriously, I genuinely believe that Zelda U will have a trailer at E3. I think Nintendo meant that Zelda U would not have a demo ready for E3, not that the game would be absent entirely. Nintendo has a weird habit of not realizing that gaming enthusiasts don't need to play a demo to get excited for a game, they sometimes seem to think that playing the game ourselves is the only thing we care about.

the game looked rough at VGX. can't blame them for not showcasing it

xandaca

Nintendo not only said Zelda wouldn't be there, they also said the Digital Event would focus exclusively on games for the remainder of 2015 and early 2016. That's not Zelda. Every year people assume so-and-so company are lying when they make a statement on certain games not appearing, and it hasn't come true once. That's not how businesses operate.

In other words, whole GAF worth o' dicks coming your way.

danwu

Banned
the game looked rough at VGX. can't blame them for not showcasing it

They not showing at this year's E3 but they will show it later in the year in a future Nintendo direct, just like they did with MM. It's just that Nintendo is keen to focus on their new titles they have this year.

Nintendo not only said Zelda wouldn't be there, they also said the Digital Event would focus exclusively on games for the remainder of 2015 and early 2016. That's not Zelda. Every year people assume so-and-so company are lying when they make a statement on certain games not appearing, and it hasn't come true once. That's not how businesses operate.

In other words, whole GAF worth o' dicks coming your way.
Nintendo lie all the time about what games are gonna show. Some yall should just relx and let people think what they want

Platy

Considering the weird place that Yoshi Wooly World is for north america, I would guess that it's date for americas will be on the Treehouse Pre-stream

Roo

Can we even expect anything new/interesting from the Smash event today after those leaks?

As far as characters go? I don't think so.
They probably will announce more stages tho.
Unless they really stretch the info about Lucas, Ryu and Roy, Miiverse stage and Tournament mode I don't know what could possibly take 20 minutes to explain.

xandaca

Nintendo lie all the time about what games are gonna show. Some yall should just relx and let people think what they want

I didn't mean to come across as confrontational, and if he's right, then good on him. My point was that this sort of thing happens to varying degrees every year and as far as I can remember, companies have always stuck to their word when making definitive statements.

Honestly it's strange. I don't think I can be super disappointed this E3. Even if they announce nothing or just Animal Crossing/Donkey Kong (same as nothing to me) I feel the Wii U has been enjoyable enough that I love it and there are several announced games coming soon that I'm interested in more than any other year.

If I had any strong desires it would simply be a new Metroid perferably on both but Wii U if one. If it happens E3 will be amazing for me.

Smaller things include Wii U Mario Sports game with simultaneous players (I'll take a 3DS port) and Battle Course DLC for Mario Kart 8.

Finally while I don't expect it I'll love some kind of statement that Zelda Wii U will only release on Wii U next year. I expect it on the next system but I'll rather the Wii U at least got its own Zelda like every single Nintendo system for a time with a remaster in 2017.

Reggie is ready.

CHa57soUsAAMQIJ.jpg

I really like the guy, and still believe he's a great face for NOA. Unfortunately he gets a lot of flack for NOA's shortcomings, but in really he's mostly just Iwata's puppet. For what an NOA president is allowed to do, I don't think anyone can do it much better. Long live the regginator!

I made a Twitch group to use since the ones during AGDQ and other Directs have been super fun. Just PM me or @ me on Twitter with your Twitch username so I don't miss any posts in the thread wanting to be added. I'm gonna wake up about thirty minutes before the Smash event and invite all those who requested. Can't believe E3 is finally upon us again!

Top Bottom