• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Snapped this an hour or two ago:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/will2010/2012-11-22_18-26-52_777.jpg[IMG]

I love how there's a "Yeah..." as opposed to a "Yeah!" for the middle post. It's like Miiverse is capable of withholding its enthusiasm if a comment is stupid enough.

(This is the future, guys!)[/QUOTE]

Actually it looks like they changed it because of the expression he used. Nice little touch

Added myself and my gf to the NNID list. She doesn't post on GAF, which is why my name is beside her ID, but she loves reading the forum with me and wouldn't mind having gaffers on her friends list.

Edit: Games: NSMBU, NintyLand

Soon: BLOPS2, Tank! Tank! Tank! (Both probably tonight)

Prax

NNID: meibatsu (nickname is Prax).

Games: Nintendo Land, NSMB:U
Soon: Tekken (not that I can play well lol --more likely brother will be playing)
Other games I don't own but can access: Zombi U

NNIDs of friends/family:
Raydonn
lizmelissa
Skinny (doesn't post on GAF, but knows it through me and wouldn't mind)

If you want to up your chances of being added back, please PM me to let me know you added me. I am bad at the internets. lol

EDIT: whoops, I thought I didn't enter skinny since it went to the next page, so I did it twice. Please delete the extra if possible. XD

Just requested about 7 people from this page.

If you recognize me or have any intention of playing Monster hunter, please feel free to ad me:

GAMERatHEART

Medalion

Banned
Still got plenty of room to add GAFFers

NNID: Medalion

I have

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Assassin's Creed
COD: Black Ops 2
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo

I currently have 0 friends, feels weird. Also, do friends show up somehow in Zombie U?

NNID: thebigkahuna

Playing:
NSMBU
Zombie U
Call of Duty
Scribblenauts
Nintendo Land
Feel free to add me.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I currently have 0 friends, feels weird. Also, do friends show up somehow in Zombie U?

NNID: thebigkahuna

Playing:
NSMBU
Zombie U
Call of Duty
Scribblenauts
Nintendo Land
Feel free to add me.

Yes, friend's dead survivors will show up in your game and you can kill / loot them. In game, you can pull down a status list of where your friends have recently died.

I have the game, so feel free to add me: EvilMario.

Yes, friend's dead survivors will show up in your game and you can kill / loot them. In game, you can pull down a status list of where your friends have recently died.

I have the game, so feel free to add me: EvilMario.

Whaaaaaaaaa

Maybe it's because I haven't played any kind of online game since the first Gears of War was out, but this is really a neat idea to me.

Medalion

Banned
Thanks for clarifying that!

I was playing Zombi-U one night and I got status messages of a Friend who was infected and roaming around other areas of the game, but I never once came across them unfortunately

CronoShot

Does anyone else have problems occasionally connecting to Miiverse? I know it's not my network, since my laptop works fine at the exact same time.

Anyway, still have room for more friends!

NNID: ChronoBrake

Games:

Assassin's Creed 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
ZombiU

Currently currently eyeing these games for future purchases:

Batman: Arkham City
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Darksiders II
Trine 2

Dineren

Banned
I haven't noticed any problems connecting to Miiverse since Monday. I actually haven't seen any network related errors since then, are they still common?

rpmurphy

I haven't noticed any problems connecting to Miiverse since Monday. I actually haven't seen any network related errors since then, are they still common?
It's been a lot more stable. A couple days ago there was some unresponsiveness when trying to pull my Activity Feed, but since then I think nothing. However, there are times when you first go to your Activity Feed and it's missing some of the recent posts, and you need to click a second time which is weird.

Beelzebub

Just got my Wii U deluxe earlier in the day : )

My ID is : ssjbeelzebub

I've only got NintendoLand still but will have NSMBU and ZombiU soon , (eventually want blops 2 and sonic racing). I will definitely be getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate day 1 and Dragon Quest X if it comes. Mostly having fun on Miiverse right now and just made my first post in the Netflix community, it's tough getting a hang of drawing on the pad but I'm really loving it.
8213486596_d4227cc626_n.jpg
lol

Medalion

Banned
Does anyone else have problems occasionally connecting to Miiverse? I know it's not my network, since my laptop works fine at the exact same time.

Anyway, still have room for more friends!

NNID: ChronoBrake

Games:

Assassin's Creed 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
Nintendo Land
ZombiU

Currently currently eyeing these games for future purchases:

Batman: Arkham City
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
Darksiders II
Trine 2
Its not just u

Its wiiu

Nintendo's network is pathetic for the demand

With the limited information of the profile and no knowledge of his handwriting it's hard to say whether it's the real Ken or just a weird fan (I lean toward the latter), but I noticed a KLobb007 out there.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Madden, NBA 2k13

Fifa doesn't have online multi? And sweet I might just be getting Trine 2!

Its not just u

Its wiiu

Nintendo's network is pathetic for the demand

Seriously dude? I've been pretty forgiving so far (of it's more than decent output) considering that they are actually trying and all the cool things they've done with it so far. I like a Nintendo that tries.

The sonic all stars racing community is classic. So many sonic fans making drawings, it's pretty damn funny.

HermanCain2016, is my name (it's a joke). I'm pretty active in the ZombiU community and Assassin's Creed 3 from time to time. The miiverse is pretty neat.

aza

Just added myself to the list, I'm gonna try to add as many of you as I can.

NNID: timaza

Games: Nintendo Land and New Super Mario Bros. U

Just sent another series of invites out - probably the last batch I'll do, but if anyone wants to add, feel free:

NNID: JacksUsername

Games:

CoD: Black Ops II
NSMB U
Zombi U
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thanks for clarifying that!

I was playing Zombi-U one night and I got status messages of a Friend who was infected and roaming around other areas of the game, but I never once came across them unfortunately

It's a lovely feature because it allows you to get more supplies than you'd have otherwise, and it means there's a bit more randomness in the game because their zombie survivor could pop up at any time. I couldn't sleep in the safehouse once because someone's survivor spawned just outside and 'it wasn't safe to sleep'.

Drenrim

Neo Member
NNID: Drenrim

Games so far: NSMBU, NintendoLand, AC3, & ZombiU
Planning on getting: Blops 2, Trine 2, Little Inferno, Sonic Racing

:D

Tyeforce

Friend/Follow me if you want:

NNID: Tyeforce

Games:
Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
SiNG PARTY
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Check your friend requests. I sent out a few to fellow gaffers. If we were friends from the Wii years make sure to add me again.

Just had some great Blops games with BIG_V-G-V (NNID: Shredder) and Malvingt2.

More GAFfers needed. We want a whole team of GAF. Friend me: Mr.EYE

dyls

Just added a bunch of people from this page. Feel free to add me as well.

NNID: DylsGoodness

My mii pic in the user menu doesn't show up. It's just a blue question mark. Anyone know why that happens or how to fix it? I assume it shows up for other people.

rpmurphy

Just added a bunch of people from this page. Feel free to add me as well.

NNID: DylsGoodness

My mii pic in the user menu doesn't show up. It's just a blue question mark. Anyone know why that happens or how to fix it? I assume it shows up for other people.
It happened for me for a short period of time once, probably due to a server issue.

Soi-Fong

NNID: Soi-Fong
Games: Nintendo Land

Planning on getting NSMBU and Zombie U. Rest of the launch games I already have on PC so hard to justify getting them again.

Top Bottom