• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

NNID: xenoetry

I use Miiverse quite a bit! Add me and I'll accept in the morning when I get home from work. I kinda hate not being able to access it honestly lol

Mario
Nintendo Land
Zombi
Tekken
Nanostray
Trine

Ninja Gaiden and Batman should be in shortly.

NNID: Tralfamadore64

New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendoland
Black Ops

I also added from funds to my nintendo account before realizing BLOPS wasn't available for download, so I'm sure I'll cave and wind up with a couple more games tonight.

Feel free to add me, if I haven't already added you in my my obsessive gaf NNID streak today.

Appleman

Just finally checked out Miiverse today, so great.

NNID: Appleman

NSMBU
NintendoLand

Black Ops 2 and ZombiU this weekend for sure.

terrisus

Another silly question - do you need to/does it do anything to follow someone if you already have them on your Friends list, or does adding someone as a Friend automatically do all the stuff Following would?

IrishNinja

yup, just about everyone i added in miiverse user search went through. so weird the way that & friend lists are partitioned off

Just drew and posted this. Let's see if it lasts:

DC67AE6B-2873-409C-9449-D9B8A8619A4F-967-0000016378D014C0.jpg

(;_;)

Kunan

NNID: JohnKunan

Mario
Nintendo Land

Hoping to pick up BLOPS 2 tomorrow night so I can play with some GAFfers ^^

Snapped this an hour or two ago:

2012-11-22_18-26-52_777.jpg

I love how there's a "Yeah..." as opposed to a "Yeah!" for the middle post. It's like Miiverse is capable of withholding its enthusiasm if a comment is stupid enough.

(This is the future, guys!)

impact

Banned
mine is impacT_T

I have ZombiU and NSMBU so no online games, you can add me if you want though. I may pickup Blops 2 if some of the non-TDM playlists get populated.

While I am tinkering with things I thought I would share my info in the hopes some of you Gaffers will add me because right now I have ZERO Nintendo Online Friends and currently I don't know anyone close to me that is getting a Wii U. My info as follows:

Nintendo ID: MizzouGaming

I will be buying all sorts of games in the future but right now Nintendo Land is my Wii U library. I'd love to add people that also own the other consoles too.

JoeFu

Banned
Need more blopers!! Just played with Freezie KO and was pretty fun. I think we only lost one game.

joefu12 is my ID!!

NNID: sunburnator

NSMBU
Nintendo Land

Soon enough Little Inferno.

I told people to watch Freaks and Geeks on netflix. I got one like. yeah.

NNID: LordHelmet

So far I have:

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Sonic Racing

I've preordered Rayman, and I hope to get Tekken and Scribblenauts when they drop in price a bit. Maybe Zombi U as well.

Adr1an

Add me

NNID: Adr1an

Currently Own: NSMBU, Assassin's Creed 3

Ill be getting Black Ops 2 and Sonic All stars racing on christmas.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm over 50 friends already, not accepting anymore requests from now on, minus exceptions that don't have a Wii U yet. But I won't be accepting request from GAFers I don't know anymore.

Top Bottom