• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Just had some great Blops games with BIG_V-G-V (NNID: Shredder) and Malvingt2.

More GAFfers needed. We want a whole team of GAF. Friend me: Mr.EYE
Yea we had a good stretch of wins there! Hopefuly more people will join in! Hope search & destroy will become more popular

Sallokin

Sigh. Apparently I didn't do the friends list set up. Please feel free to add me

NNID = Wintermute

I have

NSMBU
ZombiU
Nintendoland

Added mine to the list now that it's open again.

Might as well throw it in here once more.

NNID: SteveWinwood

ZombiU
NintendoLand
NSMBU
Little Inferno

Davey Cakes

I rather enjoy posting my thoughts after completing stages in NSMBU. Such a simple thing that's actually really fun. Makes me feel more like a participant in the community of players.

For now, I have forgone adding anyone else as friends on Miiverse. Not so much because of limitations, but rather because I just don't want to impose on anyone else if they want to be more strict about their friends list.

That said, I am "following" a lot of you because I really enjoy seeing all your thoughts, drawings, and other contributions. Keep it up!

If anyone is looking for more Miiverse friends though, I have plenty of space on my list. As of now I'm content with NSMBU and NintendoLand so I won't be doing any online gaming specifically, but every day I post something to Miiverse so I 'm not bad if you're just looking for a relatively active community person.

See you all in the 'verse!

VanWinkle

Any of you guys that added me as VanWinkle, I got a different console, and of course, Nintendo being Nintendo, I couldn't transfer my network ID to the new system. So I unfortunately had to make a new ID. If you could delete the old one and add my new one, I'd appreciate it. And if anybody else ways to add me, definitely do.

NNID: RipVanWinkle

DustinC

Meant to jump on this thread a couple days ago, could definitely use some more Wii U friends!

NNID JackBurtonLives

Games:

Nintendo Land
NSMB U
Zombi U
Tank! Tank! Tank!
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper

rpmurphy

The 100 limit is bad. I'd like to add all of the people here with BO2, but that would fill up most of my list just for one online game.

Medalion

Banned
Let us have moar GAF clans

NNID: Medalion

I have

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Assassin's Creed
COD: Black Ops 2
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo

Cfh123

Just got the Wii U today! After some difficulties in getting the wifi set-up, which I've now happily solved, I'm up and running now. Really enjoying it.

NNID: Chas123

Nintendoland
Nano Assault

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
Any of you guys that added me as VanWinkle, I got a different console, and of course, Nintendo being Nintendo, I couldn't transfer my network ID to the new system. So I unfortunately had to make a new ID. If you could delete the old one and add my new one, I'd appreciate it. And if anybody else ways to add me, definitely do.

NNID: RipVanWinkle
Hey Van, you need to enable friend requests dude!

my NNID is LagunaX321

Currently have ZombieU and NintendoLand. Will also have CoD and ScribbleNauts some time this week.

Kunan

Once again posting my NNID as I have now gotten Assassin's Creed 3!

I have never played AC multiplayer before, and hope to be able to play with some folks even though I will be atrociously bad!

I am: JohnKunan

evangd007

NNID: AgentG-man

Games:
NSMBU
ZombiU
NintendoLand
Mass Effect 3

Add me for some Mass Effect 3 MP (the pubs suck, like usual) and for some free loot from my ZombiU zombies. They are very very numerous.

Well I sent a bunch of friend requests to people on here about a week ago and only one person accepted so this time Im going to just leave my Nintendo ID so please send me a friend request. My Nintendo ID is:

MizzouGaming

NNID: AgentG-man

Games:
NSMBU
ZombiU
NintendoLand
Mass Effect 3

Add me for some Mass Effect 3 MP (the pubs suck, like usual) and for some free loot from my ZombiU zombies. They are very very numerous.

You don't have friend requests enabled, buddy. You have to set that up under the orange boxed Friend List option under the home menu.

Medalion

Banned
Well I sent a bunch of friend requests to people on here about a week ago and only one person accepted so this time Im going to just leave my Nintendo ID so please send me a friend request. My Nintendo ID is:

MizzouGaming
Be sure to add people via Miiverse itself, and not the Friend List... it's stupid but if you do it the list way, it won't notify the other user you have added them, only Miiverse will

lsslave

Jew Gamer
To those newly joining the thread, feel free to add me

NNID - BlkVlt

I would add you but I'm drunk and lazy and hate being picky (seriously I played a game of every 3rd person I added. No favourites or anything, I just don't play that game.)

pestul

Please add me as I have no one yet lol

NNID: pestul

Games:
Nintendoland
NSMBU
Nano Assault Neo

edit: added to first page

Let us have moar GAF clans

NNID: Medalion

I have

NSMBU
Nintendo Land
Zombi U
Assassin's Creed
COD: Black Ops 2
Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed
Trine 2
Nano Assault Neo

I have Assassins Creed too, I like the multiplayer but its a barren wasteland. Will add when I get home, my NNID is malingenie.

Tim-E

I'll post it again just in case.

NiN: twiley

Also added myself to the list in the OP because I somehow just noticed it.

I've added a number from this thread, but more friends are welcome. I'm at work now so I can't add anyone, but I'll approve your friend request this evening.

I have Assassins Creed too, I like the multiplayer but its a barren wasteland. Will add when I get home, my NNID is malingenie.

The MP sounds interesting, I played the tutorials. I just can't seem to get a game started. We should all get together and start our own private games or something.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Had my second post modded. This time I posted a picture of my Mario Mii holding up the Triforce in the second stage of the Zelda Nintendo Land game asking What would Mario wish for?

They said it was a spoiler. A cutscene that appears at the end of every stage in the Zelda game. A spoiler. Wat.

hiryu64

Had my second post modded. This time I posted a picture of my Mario Mii holding up the Triforce in the second stage of the Zelda Nintendo Land game asking What would Mario wish for?

They said it was a spoiler. A cutscene that appears at the end of every stage in the Zelda game. A spoiler. Wat.
I saw a fantastic drawing in the NSMBU Community of a Star Coin get spoilered. It was just a Star Coin. Nothing more. Meanwhile, I posted something that is way more spoilery that has yet to be modded (to my credit, though, we all know how this game ends). I do wonder what the criteria for spoiler modding is, as it seems inconsistent.

If you guys are running out of room would FOLLOWING each other on Miiverse help any?

the number you follow is limited to 1000 but unlimited number can follow you

we wil run out of spots before EURO and JAPAN gaffers get on

Just curious - are there any threads that list known NNID's of famous people/developers? I thought I saw a post mentioning Nintendo R&D people at some point...

Top Bottom