• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Alright. I'm adding avatars and usernames that I recognize at the moment, but I imagine I'll go through this thread later and add as many as I can. If you don't accept the request then I understand~

meppi

Just got home from the night shift and I'm really tempted to play some more Mario Bros. instead of going to bed. :)

NNid: meppi64
Playing Mario, Nintendo Land.
Sonic Racing is on it's way from Amazon and I'll be picking up Zombie U within the next 2 weeks. :)

Now, what does it mean when I see someone on my list with a question mark box for the game they are playing?

It happened with my brother. I couldn't see what game he was playing, even though he had allowed viewing of all of his stuff in the privacy settings.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
NNID: EatChildren
Mii: EC_Jarrod (because Nintendo banned EatChildren)

Games:
Zombi U
New Super Plumber Dudes U
Deluxe Nintendo Land Party

krumble

Picked my premium bundle up at Oxford street London at midnight launch

NNID krysuk
Mii. Krysuk

Games owned so far

NSMBWiiU
Nintendoland
ZombiU
Call of Duty
Sonic racing

Please add me, especially those in the uk :)

Cheers

Mistle

NNID: Mistle
Mii name: Sabri (hope this isn't confusing)

Got Mario and Zombi so far. Would love any and all adds!
I'm going through thread currently and adding heaps of people. Really can't wait to get an active Miiverse up and running.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Check your privacy settings. You're set to not allow people to add you.

Yeah, I tried to add you too but its blanked out for your profile. The option should be in miiverse settings.

-----

By the way, does IdeaMan have a Wii U yet? Nothing comes up when I search for his nick as a NNID.

deleted

European Wii U here
NNID: Melkor (xyla is two short :( )

Playing NSMB U and Nintendoland, maybe getting Sonic Racing later today.

Edit: Added a bunch of you quickly without a message.

Ashler

European Wii U
NNID: Ashler

Untitled-1.jpg

Nugg

Hey guys! Feel free to add me!

NNiD: PinGun

I have ZombiU, NSMBU and Nintendo Land right now. And I'm currently downloading Trine 2

Is the friend list region locked? I don't believe it is, but I'm in Europe if that's important

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
NNID: EatChildren
Mii: EC_Jarrod (because Nintendo banned EatChildren)

Games:
Zombi U
New Super Plumber Dudes U
Deluxe Nintendo Land Party
Did you try reusing your tag as well? : )

Chopper

Zeer0id tried to add me (BowieZ) but it said user not found.

Could someone else try to add me? Cheers.
Didn't work for me when I tried earlier...

oh wow, i just got a friend request from Chopper. joke account then?
Nah. That was me. My Mii is still called Chopper. I'm just confused as to who submitted the Chopper NNID to the spreadsheet, cos it wasn't me, and there is no user here called "Not Chopper". Seems like someone nicked my NNID for shits and giggles. :/

Well my nnid is Frankie_baby my mii is Frankie

I got Nintendo land, Mario and mass effect 3

Brain is rather fried not slept since the hmv midnight launch (and a long while before) so only had a little play around with Mario so far

jonno394

UK GAF (and everyone else) add me :)

jonno394

I have ZombiU, NSMBU, Darksiders 2, Nintendoland and will buy Trine 2 and Nano Assault in next half hour or so

Top Bottom