• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Duallusion

I'm weirdly embarrassed to bother people that don't know me with requests/invites (especially since I'm the opposite of a prolific poster) but if someone has some space left... I wouldn't mind having some people on my friends list. :)

Duallusion

grumpy

NNID is "kingofpop". Will be getting Trine 2 and Call of Duty in the next few days. Currently own Mario U and Zombie U.

Gambit

NNID is Sir_Alistair.
Unsurprisingly, Gambit was taken, so I went with an old US PSN name.

so far I only have Nintyland and Mario Bros U.
TTT2 will follow soon, I hope.

oh yes, it's a German ID and my Mii name is Flo.

posting on fancy new gamepad.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My NNID is cw_sasuke

Hola at your boy if you are on Miiverse
3AQmK.gif

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Small suggestion for the OP: how about a note to remind people if their friends list is getting full, they can "follow" gaffers to see content in their stream. And keep track of who's from GAF.

You have to open the separate friends list from the home button menu one time to "setup". The orange box with the facey guy in it.

that's done it. thanks very much.

I am now accepting friends requests. get them in. I've also sent a few, so I'll see in the miiverse.

:D

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Nice to turn on the Wii U today and see a bunch of new friend request. Hooray.

I'm in the thread earlier, but NNID: EvilMario

Games: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, and ZombiU.

Merovin

Just added myself to list, Merovin

I currently own Nintendoland, NSMBU and ZombiU (the three most common games haha). Oh, UK by the way.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
My Nintendo ID is

Dacvak

Just like all of my other online gaming services. :p Feel free to add me, but let me know you're from GAF. And no 3am video chats, plz. D:

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
If you add me, please let me know you're from GAF.

Games:
Nintendoland,
NSMBU,
ZombiU,
Little Inferno.

Last edited:
Nintendo ID = Samurai_Heart
From the UK will be adding fellow GAFers after formatting my hard drive.
So far I have Mario, ZombiU, Assasain's Creed 3, Trine 2 will likely have others soon.
To those above me will be adding you through Miiverse in abit.

Soroc

Thought I'd finally put my information up, add me if you have room please! Love the Miiverse and would like to have a larger activity feed with friends :)

NNID: the1khryst
Region: USA

Games:
NSMBU
NintendoLand
ZombiU
AC3
NG3
Scribblenauts
Nano Assault

Will probably be getting in a few weeks:

BLOPS2 and probably Sonic Racing

Bumhead

Banned
Name: Bumhead
Region: UK
Games: NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendo Land, Sonic Racing

Open to any requests, just pop in that you're from GAF in the message :)

See you on Miiverse!

kkg1701

NNID: kNkg1701
Region: Swden
Games: ZombiU, Nintendoland

This thread is way too long, takes ages to go through :/

Since it's so long, any other swedes here?

Just got a quick question about the Wara Wara Plaza. All of the floaty square thingummybobs are stuff like the eShop, browser and other system type things and no games. Am I missing something..?

My NNID is thesnowdog so please feel free to add me. No idea how any of this stuff works...might have to read the manual lol

Have only got ZombiU so far with Black Ops 2 and Darksiders 2 on the way.

DrWong

NIN: DrWong
Games: Nintendo Land, Sonic Transformers, FIFA 13, Trine 2, Nano Assault

Question: is there a gaf community on Miiverse and if yes where/how can I find it?

mclem

Added myself to the spreadsheet. I do have to express mild annoyance at the fact that my usual five-letter username isn't tolerated in Nintendo's six-letters-or-more utopia.

How is puddle? Better or worse than Fluidity?

I've only played the first world and a half, it seems cool. World 1 is water, with heating/evaporation hazards and world 2 is weed killer with some plants that will absorb and deplete your liquid.. I've already encountered various switches, latches and weighing panels in the levels, I imagine there will be lots of different liquid types and gadgets in future levels. I didn't play fluidity so I can't compare, but I'll update when I have a better idea.

I'm really impressed with miiverse, and UK netflix app is nice too. Does anyone else find that they feel more compelled to buy stuff? I don't know if its just launch frenzy behavior or if it's seeing things on the homescreen or miiverse but I spent £80 more than intended on the eshop today :S

Thanks to all who've added me so far and those who accepted requests!

BD1

Banned
NIN: DrWong
Games: Nintendo Land, Sonic Transformers, FIFA 13, Trine 2, Nano Assault

Question: is there a gaf community on Miiverse and if yes where/how can I find it?

There is no option for user created communities yet.

Just got a quick question about the Wara Wara Plaza. All of the floaty square thingummybobs are stuff like the eShop, browser and other system type things and no games. Am I missing something..?

My Plaza is also vanilla, can someone please help with this, or are all EU and AU Wii Us waiting for a switch to be flicked??

Top Bottom