• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network + Miiverse Thread: RIP Friend Codes, 2005-2012

Well my nnid is Frankie_baby my mii is Frankie

I got Nintendo land, Mario and mass effect 3

Brain is rather fried not slept since the hmv midnight launch (and a long while before) so only had a little play around with Mario so far
Did you get MS 3 for free?

Hmm...don't have the time to look into this right now, but it should be enough if I created the NN account, right? I didn't play anything yet, but I connected to the eShop, so my account should be active.
Alright, pretty sure I found you, just need to activate friend request.

uk wii u member here.

my id is - tastyfreeze.

I have zombiu, mario bros and assassins creed 3. I will also be buying trine 2 later today. I'll add people later today, if anyone wants to add me, please don't hesitate to send me a friends request.

King_Moc

Banned
uk wii u member here.

my id is - tastyfreeze.

I have zombiu, mario bros and assassins creed 3. I will also be buying trine 2 later today. I'll add people later today, if anyone wants to add me, please don't hesitate to send me a friends request.

You need to enable friend requests in your Miiverse settings.

Wiz

Any Europeans/Australians want to add me - my ID is "wiz0zero" :)

I haven't been online in the past week due to finals but I'll respond ASAP.

CassSept

Oh, there's a 100 friends limit? Well whatever, another Euro WiiU reporting in, whoever wants to do so add me!

NNID: CassSept
Games: So far only NSMBU and NintedoLand, ZombiU prolly next week

krumble

Picked my premium bundle up at Oxford street London at midnight launch

NNID krysuk
Mii. Krysuk

Games owned so far

NSMBWiiU
Nintendoland
ZombiU
Call of Duty
Sonic racing

Please add me, especially those in the uk :)

Cheers

Now that I've put the friends sharing on properly I've added everyone from my original post 1116 down onto my friends list as I'm friendless :-(

NNID. Krysuk

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
My list is filling up with GAFfers lol; but at least here, if you have to prune anyone to make room you can still follow them to keep track. Nice feature there.

NNID: MozLaPunk

Games:
Nintendo Land
ZombiU
New Super Mario Bros. U
Tekken Tag 2
Sonic Racing
Tank Tank Tank
Assassin's Creed 3

Oh, there's a 100 friends limit? Well whatever, another Euro WiiU reporting in, whoever wants to do so add me!

NNID: CassSept
Games: So far only NSMBU and NintedoLand, ZombiU prolly next week

I'll be adding you for sure old friend!

Davey Cakes

If any of you Euro-GAF folk want to add the guy with the Pigmask avatar, go right ahead. I have plenty of friend space. For now, I will follow a lot of you!

Rash3434
Games: Nintendo Land and NSMBU.

Beelzebub

Posting my ID one more time, I have NSMBU, ZombiU, Nintendoland(& eventually BLOPS2). Looking for people who will get MH3G in March and for people who like using the Miiverse as well!

NNID: ssjbeelzebub

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I think I posted here.

NNID: Dr_Eggman

Games:
NSMBU
ZombiU

dk_

My Miiverse avatar in the upper left corner is a blue question mark. Why?

MijXv.jpg

Top Bottom